Looking for business partner for small business in Oporto

Hello, I am a portuguese male, 41, planning to open a restaurant in Oporto to cater for portuguese customers. I am
looking to the possibility of finding a business partner. This business requires only a small investment and is
relatively safe. Would suit someone with a small budget.
My plan is to use it as a foundation to expand later to the tourism industry, which is booming in Oporto.
You don't necessarily need to move or live in Oporto. I am not living in Portugal at the moment myself, but I have
a network of trustworthy people there that enables me to run the business remotely.
Please contact me at ***

Moderated by Priscilla 7 years ago
Reason : do not post your personal contact details on the forum

Hi iesteves,

Please feel free to post an ad in the Business partners in Portugal section, it might help you.

Thanks,

Priscilla  :cheers:

Restaurant? Oh, great, no one usually loses money investing in a restaurant

Very sarcastic walt...

Hello there !!
My name is sakar singh from Nepal. Even I was looking for someone with whom I can invest and run a restaurant abroad. I can't invest in my country because of the political situation. Can I invest ??
Look forward to hear positive reply from you soon.
Sincerely

Hello,
Is it still available your search for a business partner ?
If so, please reply because I am interested.
Thanks
Stefan

please tell me your ideas

we can get . Send your email

Hi there
I wish you are alright
Would you please give me an estumate of the investment amount and detailed explanation of the business
Regards
Sina Sarikhani

Hi
Could you provide more details amount of investment and all please.

Hi
I am interested. could you share more information on ***

Moderated by Cheryl 2 years ago
Reason : For security reasons, do not post your contact details on the forum please.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

@anwarrasool

Unsafe to post contact details here on the open forum. Please use the PM system to exchange details.