I am IT Professional and interest to live and work in Mecca/Medina

Hi Everyone,

I am an IT professional who work as an IT assistant manager in Indonesia with 9 years experience in Microsoft Database SQL Server. As a muslim i realize that i cannot only thinking about this world but what i need to prepare to live in the hereafter. I wish i have opportunity to work, live and study in the place where my prophet was living, so i can learn more from the source.

If anyone can help me how to start my dream, i really appreciate it so much. Thank you everyone. Jazakallah. Good day to you all.

You need to use job portals and head hunters who work in MENA region and try to find a job. The economic condition is a bit stagnant as of now and this have hugely affected the hiring decisions of a lot of companies. Good luck with your search.

i work in taif - might be openings for IT. its not makkah nor madinah but its close enough to makkah and only a a flight away for madinah

HRGuru wrote:

You need to use job portals and head hunters who work in MENA region and try to find a job. The economic condition is a bit stagnant as of now and this have hugely affected the hiring decisions of a lot of companies. Good luck with your search.

Hi HRGuru,

Thank you for the wish. Do you have any connections to the head hunter? really appreciate for your help.

rareshine wrote:

i work in taif - might be openings for IT. its not makkah nor madinah but its close enough to makkah and only a a flight away for madinah

Hi Rareshine,

Thank you very much for the information. Can i send you my resume? Do you have any mail address? Maybe the resume can be considered as one to fill the vacant positions.

Raising up this posts :D