Looking for an unfurnished 1 bedroom apartment

Bonjour,

My name is Monique Johnson and I am new to France.  I arrived on January 6th to Biarritz to take a 4 week course in order to get certified to teach English as a second language.

The course ended on Friday and I am leaving on Tuesday, the 7th of February for Toulouse.

I am looking to rent an apartment.  My preference would be the following:
As for places to live, I'm not that familiar with residential areas in Toulouse, but it's quite nice along the Garonne heading north towards Blagnac  or I hear there are some nice-looking new apartment buildings in relatively quiet areas along the tramlines T1 and T2, which connect the airport and Blagnac to the Toulouse city center.

I am on a student visa as I will be studying French at Alliance Francaise towards the end of February so I'd like to sort out an apartment as soon as I can.

I welcome any and all suggestions as it pertains to my hearts desire.

Thanking you in advance and I look forward to meeting expats.

Warm regards,

Monique Johnson

Hi Monique,

Welcome to https://www.expat.com!

You should post an ad in the houisng in Toulouse section.

Good luck,
Christine

Thanks Christine,

I have posted my ad as requested.

How long gone have you been in France and was it easy for you to set up shop?  I.ever. Find an apartment to you love, find a job etc c.

Are you a student as well?

Well I learned email for Tou,ouse tomorrow using the Blade Blade car service if I get a reply to my request to bring good 2 suitcases. Think I'll  have to go to a hotel to start and the next day start looking fast and hard.

I also have shipment to coming in to FOSTER sure Mercedes that has to be transported to Toulouse by freight.  I wondered  could I post an ad for this?
I'd  much rather really think a truck and have 2 guys drive me there, collect the things a day come on back.  I'd pay the two fellows.   What do you think ?  Is it a crazy idea, far fetched?  If not crazy where can I post this in a hurry?

Thanks Christine.