Are there fun English speakers in Palafrugell and about ?

Hi ! My husband and I moved in Palafrugell 8 months ago. Lots of administrative stuff to do and family visits over the summer. We are now settled and we are only missing a bit of a social life to have a perfect set up. I know there are a lot of English speakers in the area, but we can't seem to find them. We'd like to meet up for a drink or a chat. If anyone is interested and in the same situation, contact me! See you!

Hi Pauline, I'm a newbie here in Palafrugell and I miss a bit of social life too. Maybe we could meet up for a drink once.

Cheers,

Patri

Hey Patri !
We are actually away right now. Will be back mid september. We'll definitely contact you then. We have a group of English speaker that try to meet once a week, i'll keep you posted for the next one.
Cheers
Pauline

We currently live in Girona, have done for twelve years, so know the region well. We are looking to move into the Palafrugell area near the town rather than at the coast. We both speak Catalan and Spanish (not experts! but enough to get by) We have a wide circle of friends across the region and in Girona of all nationalities and we are wondering the same. Is there an expat community (not just English) in Palfrugell, activities, bars, groups?