What is red ribbon

I was applying for the tourist visa for Philippines. Got all documents. But I am employed right now. They were asking for red ribbon from the friend from Philippines what's that.

Sorry not employed right now.

I am not sure if that is really a required for your tourist visa here in Phil's..but red ribbon is an authentication made on school credentials and/or board exam certificate by the department of foreign affairs (this applies mostly to Filipinos if they want to go and apply for job in UAE), once your docs have been verified, the DFA will put a red ribbon through it.

Where are you exactly on the process for tourist visa?

From India dear

Philippines embassy in India. They say if I am not employed it's problem to get a visa to visit Philippines

Dear Maro I submitted my passport, 6 months bank statements., Flight details, a covering letter from me and of course a invitation letter too but still they say if I am not employed and didn't have income tax return it's difficult to get the visa for Philippines.

The red Ribbon I know in PHilippines is a company that is doing Cakes. When I applied in for Tourist Visa for a vacation in Panama. I was not asked about that. Maybe you asked some publishers in the PH that might help you.

If your Mom or Dad sponsoring you for the trip then you have to submit their tax returns and bank statement so you can get visa... This is what people in Philippines embassy in chennai said to me when I tried to apply for tourist visa... Maybe you can ask your nearest Philippines embassy about this... :-)

It is a well known bakery in the Philippines.