Tennis and football

Looking for a tennis partner, as well as a football team or a fun match , any suggestions?

Moderated by Priscilla 7 years ago
Reason : please do not post your contact details on the forum. Thank you

We have a football playing on Sunday mornings after church in Mikocheni,inbox for details.

Hi Kizito, where about is the football training ground? Is it an Astro turf pitch (articulated grass)  or natural grass just need to ensure I have the right foot wear. Thanks

Hi,it's grass pitch at Mikocheni B near Ushindi Primary school ground every Sunday morning at 10am we play.

Hi Guys , how can we get in touch with you?

How do you mean...I just need a place to play some football and keep fit and network.. have you got a pitch or place in mind for some footballl please?

Get in touch for Sunday football and any other day like Saturday,Friday evening or Thursday night........................call or text me ***

Moderated by Bhavna 6 years ago
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the open forum but rather exchanged through the private messaging system if necessary. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Ok that's fine. Thanks I will be at the oysterbay area. I guess I'll need to take a taxi to get to the pitch

Hey we play soccer as well on Saturday in my neighbourhood if interested  drop me a text on watsapp ***.You can join us

Moderated by Bhavna 6 years ago
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the open forum but rather exchanged through the private messaging system if necessary. Thank you

Ok copied

Hi Mario,

I used to play tennis professionally, happy to find a tennis mate. Let me know whenever you are available.

Cheers
Hussein

Hi everyone,

any one interested in playing Tennis at Gymkhana in the afternoon at weekdays as well as at weekend ? Pls email: ***

Moderated by Bhavna 8 months ago
Reason : Contact details

@RabinBista Hello, please note that you are participating on an old thread.

I would suggest that you create an advert in the Dar es Salaam classifieds.

Regards

Bhavna