I am hoping to find really nice girl

Hey guys. I need some advice thanks
Firstly I am considering on going to Cambodia with a mate of mine in 2017. I am hoping to find really nice girl around 18 or 19 which is suitable for me being in my late teens young adulthood. Where and how should I do this ? Are they good girls that I can trust ? I have been sad and lonely for a long time. Will the trip be worth it ? I am uneducated so I would like a girl like myself. I need advice thank you. I will only love and care for the Cambodian woman. This was my first post here sorry if something is wrong. :)

What kind of relationship are you looking for exactly?  You will find plenty of uneducated young girls especially in bars, but they may be looking for something different and you might end up feeling even more lonely.  So tell us more.  For example, what is your idea of "a good girl?". Otherwise I foresee language problems and quite serious culture clashes.

Good luck buddy , you will be fine , try nice girls who work in shops restaurants , good advice above about bar girls , what you have going for you is most Cambodian woman are very loyal! So take your time it will come ,but nice girls with nice jobs would be a starting point! Hey good luck , treat her very nice with respect , but remember her family will play a big part in your life!!!!!!  My experience is Cambodian women are nice and respectful, and very beautiful,