Accommodation for Family visit Visa in Hamad Medical Corporation

Hi,
I have job offer from Hamad Medical Corporation for grade 110.
This forum has been helpful for many unclear questions, but i would like to clarify this:
How would i house my family (wife and child) if they come on visit visa?
From what i know the accommodation is only same sex accommodation?
Many thanks for your answers

what is your contract type. family or single ...

I have not yet signed a contract. I have only signed offer letter, and i am waiting for Dataflow and QCHP licencing.
But as i have read in HMC Pre-arrival orientation guide, you are expected to stay only in your housing, which creates a problem if my family comes to visit me? Should we be separated during their visit stay?

its all depend on availablity of family housing ...and your contract status..If you plan to bring your family you should be aware that hmc expect family members join you once your resident permit is finalised (can take 2 months). Before your rp is issued hmc have no requirement to provide you with family accommodation, if you require this make sure you arrange it through recruitment before you arrive.

Thank you for this guidance.
I was planning to come alone, and then, only if the circumstances allow, to bring my family to live with me, or maybe, if the cost of living is high for all of us to live in Doha , then we will see each other only on occasional visits by them in Doha.
But if we are separated even on the holiday visits, then i must pursue the family accommodation for me and my family and take the risks.

nenomaks,

if you are eligible for a family accommodation then you can ask for one. However that'll only be applicable after your family is here and their RP is printed. Until then you have to stay in the bachelor's accommodation. Once your family's RP is done you can either claim the family housing allowance or you can ask for a HMC Accommodation, it's upto you. For the initial days of your family's visit until you have a family accommodation from HMC you will have to arrange for a house by your own. However HMC will pay you family housing allowance on the basis of 2 things, 1) your family should be in Qatar and 2) you should vacate the bachelor's accommodation and report it to housing dept.

Please note the above is all on the basis of the existing HR/Payrole structure, but since the Labour laws are changing which are effective from 14th December, there might an entire diffrent set of rules for you. Make sure you check with the HR the day you join in.

Thank you very much Kashifaziz.
Your post is very informative and halpfull.

My interview is finished today how much time they will take for confirmation job

Hi dear
How many time between interview and the offer letter
Good luck
Thanks

Depends sometimes it will take long wait maximum up 6 months.  :)  Keep following up

Baboom1974 wrote:

Hi dear
How many time between interview and the offer letter
Good luck
Thanks

Hello
I got offer letter from qatar phcc.with grade 113.started other process.how about bringing my family on visit or tourist visa.how long it will take for resident permit.it would be great help if someone answer.

Topic linked with HMC/ PHCC accommodation

Welcome to Qatar Yes you can bring your family on tourist visa, then you can get them transferred to family RP without exiting Qatar. Once the HR paperwork is done and then you pass medical test within 3-5 working days you will get the QID. ( make sure you do the medical test and HR paperwork on the same day. Try to reach early at HR office.)

Thank you  for ur reply.
In some other post I read that the process would be difficult for a female employer to bring her family along with her in tourist visa and then change for a Family visa .

No rule so far for a female to sponsor her husband Only male dominant are allowed to sponsor. You can bring your kids under your sponsorship. Most of the  female employees buy company visa which is called free visa and pay annually to the agency who  run such visa business. You will find many in the Qatar market.

Mirra17 wrote:

Thank you  for ur reply.
In some other post I read that the process would be difficult for a female employer to bring her family along with her in tourist visa and then change for a Family visa .

Hi

i wanna ask about grade 110 in HMC

when i can bring my husband and what are the requirement?

can i have afamily accommodation once i bring my husband?