Recommendations for an immigration lawyer and an accoutant ?

Hello everybody,

I'm living in France, Toulouse, where I own my own company.
Currently, I'm working on a new project/start-up and I'm searching for two kind of profiles:

- an immigration lawyer with a good knowledge about E-2 visa, helping me to undertake the necessary steps for an immigration demand,
- an accountant to assist me onto the creation of LLC in San Francisco Area.

Maybe some of you have individuals to recommend me ?

Thanks you very much by advance !

Michaël

You may want to contact Alexandra93101. She's based in southern California and is an investor visa consultant. I'm sure she can points you to a few poeple, lawyers and accountants, as she helped a lot of people with E2 visas.

Great! Thanks you very much for this connection :-)

Moderated by Bhavna 6 years ago
Reason : Please recommend in the business directory. Indirect advertising
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Alison Yew is in the San Francisco area. Google her or look her up at the California State Bar's website. Michael D. Sassi is a great accountant who works with business such as yours and is great with international clients.  You might consider a business attorney as well if you don't have one already. I can help on that aspect, as I've done business immigration in the past. We are all in the San Francisco area. Good luck!

I am not an immigration lawyer, I am not called David and I am not a man.  I was not self advertising.

Have you got a lawyer yet? Immigration lawyers handle any matters pertaining to immigration, including citizenship and naturalization proceedings, permanent residence, green cards, work visas, asylum, deportation hearings, family-based immigration waivers, and any other legal issues surrounding immigrants. Lawyers are there to help when a problem becomes too big to handle on your own. Web sites and the local bar association are just a few of the great additional resources that are out there.