Looking for private tutor

Hello everybody,

I'm looking for a private french teacher. I had a look on the Internet, but I can find only students. I tried that before, but it didn't work. The price is cheap, it's good for conversation, but not for learning.

Do you have a suggestion or an idea ? I'm looking for a professional...

Thanks !

Hello,

My wife had some lessons with Eugénie, she is great. She is professional (she was working at l'Alliance française I think), and you can make a lot of progress in a short time (my wife had 2 times a week).
It's more expansive than what you can find on the Internet with students, but really less expansive than a private teacher in an institution.

She is not very good in french business, but perfect if you want to talk, and learn how to put the words together :-) My wife can speak very well now !

Here is her mail adress : xxx
Hope that will help !

Moderated by Bhavna 7 years ago
Reason : Please exchange contact details via private messaging.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi everyone,

@ Ploum

Maybe you could have a look at the adverts available in the Language classes in Lyon section of the website and drop your own detailed advert. Qualified candidates will find it more easy to get back to you.

All the best,
Bhavna

Reason : Please do not propose your own services on the forum. Kindly drop an advert in the Language classes in Lyon section of the classifieds. Thank you
Reason : Please do not propose your own services on the forum. Kindly drop an advert in the Language classes in Lyon section of the classifieds. Thank you