Flatmate in Tallinn/ Searching an apartment in Tallinn

Hi there!

If you are interested in future accomodation, please spend a moment reading my post :)

My name is Miriam, I am 25 and I am from Italy.
I have been living in Tallinn for two years, and I am not planning to move elsewhere.
I would like to find a nice and friendly flatmate (preferably a girl/woman), with whom I could divide fees and (a long time) rent, since the prices of the apartments are growing. I am friendly, talkative, calm and hard working.
I am working and studying at Tallinn University.
For the moment I am living alone in Kopli. I would like to find a more central apartment or just a bigger one.

For what concerns the areas of the city I am interested in: I would prefer the city centre, Kadriorg and Pirita, or Pohja Tallinn (namely Pelguranna or Kalamja), but I could live also in Kristiine if my future flatmate prefers so.

I speak English, Italian, Russian and Spanish. I am also studying Estonian, and if you know any Estonian searching for a flatmate, I will be glad to search with her!

My budget is 250 euros per month, fees not included.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or information for me!

Best wishes to everyone,

Miriam

Hello Miriam :cheers:

You may also drop an advert in our Housing in Tallinn section of the site while waiting for members to revert back

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com

Dear Kenjee,

thank you!
I dropped some lines also there.

Best,

Miriam

Hi Miriam, are you still looking for a roomate?

Regards

hi, are you looking for somebody to share the app with?

@ ila415 > This topic is from last year. ;)

Please feel free to post your accommodation search under the Housing in Tallin section, it might help you.

Thanks,

Priscilla
Expat.com team  :cheers: