Acoustic Guitar Passionates

Hello Peeps,

My name is Muna, Libyan National, 29, in Dubai since 30th Nov. 2010.

Acoustic Guitar is one instrument that I always wanted to learn how to play, after my 3rd class I still SUCK :P so my teacher suggested that I find some Guitar buddies to practice with.

I would like to meet some Guitar Passionates within the Dubai Area, that can help me through the learning process, give me tips and ways to make it easier. I don't wanna brag but I am actually fun to be with and speak good English, Italian and Arabic, so if any one is Interested, PM me and let us do something :)

Cheers,

MB

Hi,

You still looking for someone to play guitar with? just moved to Dubai and I love guitar!! Need to buy one first :) but then keen to play!!!

Hey Rocking Thomas, that sounds great, although I am travelling for the time being but lets do something when I comeback, send me a privet msg with your number and I will contact you as soon as I arrive :) thank you for replying to this old post :) you Rock Thomas :)

cheers,
MB

ps, if you need a guitar, check Ibn Batutta Mall, chines entrance 1st floor, its where I bought mine :)

Hi, thanks for the reply, I dont have a phone yet, but you can get hold of me when you are back on the site. Got a guitar yesterday :) was having withdrawal symptoms lol. So no guess what i am spending tonight doing ha ha

Hi Munita,

I am having Guitar lesson, i loev guitar.

Maybe we can get in touch and play sometime togather, by the way, i am still beginner :)