EXNET TAXI APP?

Has anyone tried out the uber type taxi app (EXNET) yet?

Questions:

Prices?

Fast?

Safe?

Reliable?

Got a frequent Exnet taxi ride. Excellent service I could say. Very reasonable rate and I like the idea that I can see the driver getting close to my pick-up point so that I can time myself upon the driver's arrival. Another good thing was that I could see the estimated cost before i book my trip then I always would get an emailed invoice with the map of my journey every after my trip which is easy for me to reimburse from my company. Regarding your question with the Pick-up time, I noticed that it depends if there are nearby taxi around the area. Normally, I could get a ride within 5-15mins. Well, I would definitely recommend Exnet taxi. Thumbs up for getting a service like this which makes my ride very convenient without bargaining with tuktuks.

Used it once for an early morning (3:30 AM) transfer to airport.
The taxi, a SUV type car, arrived within 15 minutes and costed $11.00 for a downtown to the airport trip. Surely, I would recommend the service!

Yeah great service and response time. Im a daily customer now and have befriended many of the drivers

does anyone have a referral code?

Moderated by Bhavna 7 years ago
Reason : Please don't share your personal contact details on the forum + do not promote your own services on the forum.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

hello, any update, still using it from PP airport ? How much is it ? Thanks.

AdvisorExpertTravel wrote:

hello, any update, still using it from PP airport ? How much is it ? Thanks.

Still works, fare depends on distance, time of the day, heavy traffic [you pat per minute].

I don't see the advantage, I take a taxi from my place and pay $15 to go to the airport, hassle free.

If you arrive it's best to go out of the gate, to avoid the taxi mafia inside the airport. Outside you will be greeted by taxi, tuktuk drivers that will bring you where you want, just tell them what you want to pay.

Cheers.

Joe