Drivers lic and visa info please

Hi all, greetings from oz!! Does anyone know how many days it takes to upgrade to a 12mth visa and obtain a lic, including practical, in Phnom Penh? Does a booking need to be made in advance for the drivers lic? Any advice greatly appreciated.

I had my 12 month visa renewed and it took 2 days, picked it up yesterday $284, don't know about the lic though.

Thanks for thr prompt reply re: visa extension. Anyone had recent experience with a drivers lic? I ask because where I live now it can take anything up to 6 weeks just to get a booking!!! Are govt services well resourced in Phnom Penh??

If you have a valid Australian Drivers Licence and Visa you can get a 13-month Cambodian licence - no test required.  Simply go to a an agent, you will need to provide your Australian licence and a passport photo or 2.  They'll issue you with a receipt which you can use as a temporary licence until the card comes through (a few weeks).  I think it's around $40 (?)

Hi how does one get a 12 month visa ? I am Canadian and want to spend quite a while in. cambodia! Thx

On arrival get an ordinary visa (commonly referred to as a business visa) for $25. (Do not get the $20 tourist visa).  Then get a 12 month extension (same visa type) through an agent.

Thanks are agents easily found in phom phen?

EVERYWHERE :D

Yes, very. Lucky Lucky and New New on Monivong St are popular and well known, but there are plenty of others.