I need to learn Urdu in Hanoi in 3 months, plz help

Hi guy
I need to learn Urdu and get to the intermediate level in speaking/communication in 3 months. Anyone has any ideas where I can study in Hanoi? Or anyone willing to teach me the language in 3 months.
I really appreciate any of the suggestions.
Thank you

Well, I think you should contact with Embassy of Iran ASAP and/or Embassy of Pakistan. They can give you good advice on this. By the way, it seems a little bit strange that you choose to learn Urdu as very very few people speak it in Vietnam and in the West. Maybe you have a 'grand project' with this language, sorry if I'm wrong  :D

@singuyen tranpham
Thank you for your advice.

If you are only interested in spoken communication, i suggest you learn Hindi - it is very similiar to Urdu and is the 3rd most spoken language in the world. I am not sure if anyone in Hanoi is teaching Hindi, you can try the indian embassy.

Urdu is spoken mostly  by Muslims in Pakisthan/India and anyone who speaks Urdu would easily understand Hindi.

but if you are interested in writing/reading, both languages have very different scripts.

Source: Muslim from India. Can speak Urdu/Hindi.

@hussain27syed
Thank you for kind and informative reply. I did contacted the Embassy from quite a long time ago and they do not have any language class to offer or any suggestion since the language is not so popular in Vietnam.

I am interested only in Spoken communication because the writing part is really really hard to learn.
Do you think the Mosque is the good place to search also?

There arent so many Muslims in Hanoi who speak Hindi. So i wouldnt suggest mosques. However there are many Indians who can maybe help you with this. Unfortunately because of my job, i dont have the time to teach hindi myself.

You can check at Indian restaurants if there is anyone in Hanoi who is teaching Hindi. Gopi at Namaste Hanoi (Hoan Kiem) know almost all Indians in hanoi. He can maybe help you.

Gopi
Mobile: 0903266997
Namaste Hanoi
46 Tho Nhuom Street,
Hoan Kiem District, Hanoi, VIETNAM
Telephone: 84.4.3935 2400/ 84.4.3935 2401
Fax: 84.4.3935 2402
Email: gopi[at]namastehanoi.com

@hussain27syed
Thank you so much for your kind help. I will definitely call Mr.Gopi and keep seeking advice from others also. Allah Hafiz