School

hi friend, i am new to hanoi.i am from India. can any one suggest a good school for my son. he is 3 n half yr old.

Hi sushab0807!

Welcome to Expat.com!

Armand

Good luck in Ha Noi.

The choice of for-profit schooling is minimal in Ha Noi, TP HCM has all the choices and all the price ranges which can top out at around USD$20,000 / year.

There are several Kindergarten schools and juniors, though.

I suggest you seek out members of your community in Ha Noi and see how they get children educated.

British Council
31 Cat Linh Ha Noi
Phone: 733-2720

Concordia International School
Suite 401, CMC Tower, Duy Tan St.
Cau Giay Ha Noi

Goethe Institute
54-56 Hang Duong Ha Noi
Phone: 923-0035

Hanoi International Kindergarten
28, Ngo 52, To Ngoc Van
Tay Ho Ha Noi
Phone: 719-1248

Han Noi International School
48 Lieu Giai Ha Noi
Phone: 832-7379

Morning Star International
No 98 To Ngoc Van Road
Tay Ho Ha Noi
Phone: 726-1587

QSI International School of Ha Noi
No. 17-Lane 67 To Ngoc Van Street
Tay Ho District, West Lake Ha Noi
Phone: 09128 10889

System's Little House - International Kindergarten
5 Tay Ho
Quang An Ha Noi
Phone: 823-8997

Rainbow School
223 Au Co Ha Noi
Phone: 718-1390

T-art Centre
26A Thuy Khue
Tay Ho Ha Noi
Phone: 0437281863

You'll need to update the telephone numbers.

Hi Sushab,

Last time I was in Hanoi, I ran into a fellow American, who had been teaching English in Asia for over 12 years. 

He and his family have settled in that My Dinh area.  He teaches at a nearby international school, his child goes there as well.  They are having a time of their lives.

If you live near that area and need help, let me know. 

Howie

Wild_1 wrote:

Hi Sushab,

Last time I was in Hanoi, I ran into a fellow American, who had been teaching English in Asia for over 12 years. 

He and his family have settled in that My Dinh area.  He teaches at a nearby international school, his child goes there as well.  They are having a time of their lives.

If you live near that area and need help, let me know. 

Howie

Thanks for ur reply. I am in hai ba trung area.

i  know a international shool kindergarden for baby in  20 hang chuoi in hoan kiem. kindergadern  P & p school

Hi Sushab,
Have you looked at Concordia? 

Their preschool program is for 3 & 4 year-olds (concordiahanoi.org/academics/preschool/) and the teacher is phenomenal (concordiahanoi.org/about-us/staff/mary-jane-elliott/).

HI , did you find the school yet ? I just move to Hanoi 10 days ago , looking school for my 3 years old son too , any recommend ? what did you pick ?

Hi Sushab / Ramos

Best way to check with your community living here in Hanoi, where are they are kids are going. then you will get best out of all / besides your kid have a good company too..