CELTA courses in Hanoi

Hi,

this is my first time on this blog. I currently live in Leeds and am wanting to do a CELTA course in Hanoi.

Can anybody advise in relation to different schools, their expereicnes and how good they were. Also costs and anything else that you think could be useful for me to know.

Many thanks

Go with Language Link!  I'll elaborate privately, but I can't do it today.  Send me a PM, to serve as a reminder.

hi michael1. welcome to vietnamme. im from to vietnam. i dont understand CELTA course but i believe if u go to with Vietnam, you are smile, happy....u can confact with me by my skype : nguyenhoabinh.ictu or my phone in Vietnam : 0972 038 208 .

@ Binhlucky: gosh dont take it personal, i appreciate your friendship and hospitality, the fact that you posted in every thread but your english is horrible, gosh i suggest you should take some english course first to make the communication understandable and therefore easier. Once again no offence.

rojamin wrote:

@ Binhlucky: gosh dont take it personal, i appreciate your friendship and hospitality, the fact that you posted in every thread but your english is horrible, gosh i suggest you should take some english course first to make the communication understandable and therefore easier. Once again no offence.

His English is fine, for his level.

Hi rojamin

A bit off topic here, but do you know any good place to study German?

explorer18 wrote:

Hi rojamin

Germany?  :lol:

There are quite a few Germans in HCMC. I may be able to find a tutor, if you were willing to pay for their service.

You could also try going to one of the meetings of the German Business Association and see if anyone would like to do a language exchange.

GBA

Oops forgot to mention I live in Hanoi. German, anyone?

explorer18 wrote:

Hi rojamin

ehhh as i see you're currently in Sydney, Australia aint ya? But i assume you meant a good place in Vietnam to learn german efficiently and effectively. Well answering this question there're 2 significantly well-known places which i know and took courses at are the "Goethe Institut" which is available in 3 big cities of Vietnam, inter alia Hanoi and HCMC, if you're from Northern Vietnam, the Hanoi University (formerly the College of foreign languages) is also highly recommended. Considering these places is important for you to set your very first bricks into your wall of languague, frequent practice and passion  e.g. is the key which helps you do the rest. There's also plenty of free eBooks shared on the internet and may be you could find a german-vietnamese tandem like ones said. Hopefully I did help you a bit further.

explorer18 wrote:

ahh ok, you edited your location again. There's also german clubs in several forums and they usually have offline meetings, if you're interested, au revoire.

explorer18 wrote:

Makes sense, since it's the Hanoi forum.

I used to think Deutsch was hard, until I discovered Vietnamese.

rojamin wrote:
explorer18 wrote:

Hi rojamin

ehhh as i see you're currently in Sydney, Australia aint ya? But i assume you meant a good place in Vietnam to learn german efficiently and effectively. Well answering this question there're 2 significantly well-known places which i know and took courses at are the "Goethe Institut" which is available in 3 big cities of Vietnam, inter alia Hanoi and HCMC, if you're from Northern Vietnam, the Hanoi University (formerly the College of foreign languages) is also highly recommended. Considering these places is important for you to set your very first bricks into your wall of languague, frequent practice and passion  e.g. is the key which helps you do the rest. There's also plenty of free eBooks shared on the internet and may be you could find a german-vietnamese tandem like ones said. Hopefully I did help you a bit further.

No I'm Vietnamese but lived overseas for quite some time so my knowledge about Vietnam is not that good. Thanks for your advice it makes sense I'll go to Hanoi Uni to see if they offer any German course

WideAwake wrote:
explorer18 wrote:

Makes sense, since it's the Hanoi forum.

I used to think Deutsch was hard, until I discovered Vietnamese.

Haha yeah I heard it from practically every expat in Vietnam!

explorer18 wrote:

No I'm Vietnamese but lived overseas for quite some time so my knowledge about Vietnam is not that good. Thanks for your advice it makes sense I'll go to Hanoi Uni to see if they offer any German course

Me too, i feel i missed everything which was going on in here.
Well we can hang out sometime 2gether since we have that thing in common. I feel like my oldfriends are all now busy XD horrible

rojamin wrote:
explorer18 wrote:

Well we can hang out sometime 2gether since we have that thing in common. I feel like my oldfriends are all now busy XD horrible

Great idea!

sory rojamin, i learning English early,

rojamin wrote:
explorer18 wrote:

hey rojamin I PM u a while ago(for privacy reason). Do u mind checking ur inbox if u received it?