Anyone interested in Photo-walk during weekends in Riyadh?

Hi All,

If anyone interested in exploring new places in Riyadh and coming for a photo walk during weekends, he is most welcome.

See Riyadh with the new perspective.

Visit my gallery on Instagram to get any idea about photo-walk.

http://www.instagram.com/azzy.doon

The link is broken.
Perhaps you could post a few on this thread.

Thanks for informing . I have updated the link.

Regards.

I see you know how to use your camera.
Nice shots.

Thank you...  :)  I am looking for like minded people with whom I can explore untouched places of Riyadh or nearby places. I heard people here have DSLR which they hardly use. I can also guide them how to take pictures.  :)

That sounds great, and I wish you all the best with the group.

Thank you so much... :)

I'm interested Azfar, please send me a PM, we might even need to do a photoshoot together.

Omg. Those are amazing pics.

superb pics you are awesomeeeeeeee

Other then the other wrote:

Omg. Those are amazing pics.

Thank you so much ... :)

mianadnanriaz wrote:

Thank you so much.. :)

Hi,
I always feel discomfort about what is allowed to picture and what is not. Would be nice to have somebody who can guide through Riyadh to make some photos safely.
How do you know what and where to shoot without getting yourself in trouble?

Kirill_ru wrote:

Hi,
I always feel discomfort about what is allowed to picture and what is not. Would be nice to have somebody who can guide through Riyadh to make some photos safely.
How do you know what and where to shoot without getting yourself in trouble?

Well.. its a challenge... fear is always on the mind... :) .. I avoid doing street photography in the city.

mianadnanriaz wrote:

Thank you so much...  :)

Mind blowing art gallery you got there bro.  :top:

cooldudell wrote:

Mind blowing art gallery you got there bro.  :top:

Thank you so much bro...  :)

Let's think together, there is a Saudi National Day on upcoming Friday, there will be some celebrations in Diriya, so you think is it a good place to take a camera?

Kirill_ru wrote:

Let's think together, there is a Saudi National Day on upcoming Friday, there will be some celebrations in Diriya, so you think is it a good place to take a camera?

It is a very beautiful place. I have been there 3 times.... The first time I went with my friend, took pictures. ....second time the guard stopped me  :-( ... third time i went with family and took pictures... :) so they are quite unpredictable... You get easily noticed if you have a DSLR. No one notices if you take pictures from your mobile. In fact, when I try to take pictures in the crowded area with my DSLR, people (men/boys) come and start asking about taking their pictures from their mobile holding my camera... lol... No one comes near if you have your wife with you. :)

Hmm nice trick.

me too will be in touch

I bought a new DSLR and I'm eager to explore Riyadh. I would very much like to be on a photo walk along you.

Please let me know the details.

Thanks,
Shahid

shahidbasha wrote:

I bought a new DSLR and I'm eager to explore Riyadh. I would very much like to be on a photo walk along you.

Please let me know the details.

Thanks,
Shahid

Sure.. Will message you...

Thank you for this beautiful photos

you Creator

Count me in . What's app me **

Moderated by kenjee 7 years ago
Reason : Share contact infos in private, by clicking on the member's avatar to access their profile, and from there click on the 'Send Message' button.

actually i think in we go in group it will be awesome, what do you think ?

Shabib wrote:

actually i think in we go in group it will be awesome, what do you think ?

great idea...  :top:

Are women allowed if she has a husband?

First organiser let reply he created a thread but don't answer often. Hey bro reply and let's have a shoot

Yeah agree. If not we can arrange ourselves to have a shoot.

Thank you Abbey for the heads up. Hopefully we all get a chance to learn such a skill.

TonkaBean wrote:

Are women allowed if she has a husband?

You are most welcome.

Abbey2608 wrote:

First organiser let reply he created a thread but don't answer often. Hey bro reply and let's have a shoot

I have messaged you my number,... sorry for late response.

shahidbasha wrote:

Yeah agree. If not we can arrange ourselves to have a shoot.

Please do call me if you organize something.. will message you my number. :)

I also want to explore Riyadh but I am afraid of taking camera with me here in Riyadh.
what to do. what are you doing this weekend.

hi, is this tread still active? i'd like to join. please do message me.

Please dont forget to ping me. Love to join you guys.

I tried gathering people for photowalk. But only talks happened...hehe

Azfar,
Your Instagram Page is amazing.
i would be interested to join you on the Photo walk on the Saudi National day weekend.
i have a GoPro 6 and an Iphone X for photography purposes though I am not very good at clicking good pics i would like to observe and learn.

SANGEETH PHILIP wrote:

Azfar,
Your Instagram Page is amazing.
i would be interested to join you on the Photo walk on the Saudi National day weekend.
i have a GoPro 6 and an Iphone X for photography purposes though I am not very good at clicking good pics i would like to observe and learn.

Thank you so much for appreciation...please text me on instagram. I will create a group there or on whatsapp. +91 9045009631