Anyone living in or nearby Karlskrona?

I'm an American happily living in Karlskrona with my swede. I'd love to meet other expats who have moved to my city. I love it here and enjoy making new friends! :) I'll be starting SFI soon, it's just one adventure after another! :)

hey there

i live in rävemåla 40 km north of kk. you can join us next time we go drinking in kk.

ron

Hi Aimee
I moved to Sweden two months ago with my husband, we are living in Karlskrona. He got a job with ABB, and prior to this we lived in Dubai.I have just had all my paperwork done and hope to start SFI soon!!
Would be nice to meet up and exchange stories!
Have a great day!
Marilyn
😃

Hey!

I just also just recently (1 week ago) moved to Karlskrona, Sweden!  I am definitely looking for some friends and anyone who can relate to this new experience!
How are the SFI classes?! I haven't started mine yet.

Hi there
I have just seen your post. How are you settling in?
We have been a bit unsettled, moving a lot but have finally got all our furniture and have a house which will make it easier.
Have you started SFI?
Would love to meet up. My email is xxx
Marilyn

Moderated by Sarvesh 6 years ago
Reason : Do not post your contact details on the forum for security reasons.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi,
I'm considering a job offer in Karlskrona and currently live in Dubai. I wanted to ask you, since you've lived in Dubai, what would be a comfortable salary for a family of 4 (2 little daughters - KG age).

Thank you for your help.

Q

i wish to visit there but not moving, its a great city.