Want to meet pinay here in sweden.. ???

I hope somebody wants to be my friend here.. coz im just new here !- especially filipino.

Hi maeborjars,

Please can you post in English only on the Anglophone forum, this might help other members to read and participate on the forum.

Thank you,

David.

Ahuh okey I will edit it

Hi morning po lahat sa inyo...

Bago lang po ako rito sa Malmö.. Gusto ko po sanang ma meet din ang kapwa filipino na andito sa Malmö. :)

Same here emjay . Ako 3 weeks pa lang ako dito sa skoghall at nangungulila sa pinas .. isa pa lng na meet ko pinay at were friends na . Yes we can chat first then see you for real ^^ add me on fb

saan ka sa sweden?

Skoghall po

English please...

Thanks
Armand

hi..ano fb mo?

stockholm yun?

@ appleswed > Hello :/ Please post your message in english. Thanks. Karen :)

My fb . Is Mae borjars ;) search me guys! I met some pinay here already happy ^^ viber2 lang hehe

Hi ev'ry 1 I'm Donna from Philippines, and now living in Visby. Hope to meet some Pinay's if there's any:),Im sure there is :),

Have a great day to all :)<3

hi guys... pinoy ako pinoy tayo.. wag kang matatakot, ipagmalaki mo. hahaha..

Hahaha natawa ako sa kanta pbb! Chat nyo na lang ako sa fb ol lagi ako duon parang admin lang lolz :p Mae Börjars fr
. Karlstad ^^

Hi all,

As this is the English could you please post in English?

Thanks
Armand

Armand pls. Im looking for new friends here "pinoy" living here thats why its ok to use our language.. sorry bout it ok.

Hi im new also here in Saffle sweden near to Karlstad less than 1 hour to drive only.Wala pa ako nameet pinay dto near my place. But i lived before in Norway. Im interested to meet u. :)

Ok same here wish to meet u too.. madalang nga pinoy dito banda pero sa stockholm ata madami.. pero nag aral na ako sa "sfi" thats why marami narin ako na meet na pinay dito sa Karlastad ツ

One day meet tau s Karlstad.  Cge add kita s fb at viber tau pag time.. :) madalas din ako s Karlstad.

Ok sige :)

Hi ariesgirl21,

Armand wrote:

Hi all,

As this is the English could you please post in English?

Thanks
Armand

:/

Hello girl im also new here.

Please use English on the forum - you can use Tagalog in your PM's, but this is the English forum.

It is not OK not to follow the rules just because you are new.

Maeborjars - welcome to Sweden

Ok i understand .. sorry bout it! But cant change what I post now , maybe you can ask the blogger to delete my post..

Thanks.Mae

Magnus: why would you even care? this thread clearly states she is looking for pinay (GIRLS) to befriend in sweden and not swedish guys?

Disregardness to follow CoC and little winks from the forum team members.

Peace guys! :D

Let's concentrate on the topic. :)

Thanks Christine..

Thanks Derp! ♡ yeah I dont know why , what should I do if they replied on my post our language maybe they are not good in english lol. Sigh!

pinaylivinginsweden.wordpress.com/2014/02/11/the-city-of-gold/

hi nabasa ko forum nyo , im looking for a pinay friend kakadating ko lang dito ilang days palang ako dito sa sweden .

Hi pinayatlonelyplanet,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

Can you please post only in english on the english-speaking forum for the members to understand and participate?

Maybe a few words about yourself may help the members to know you better.

Cheers,

Hasnaa

[Moderated: Wrong Language.]

Yes i would love to

Hi!

Any Pinoys here in Malmo, Sweden?
Just came here this morning and will be staying here for a month alone. :(
Thanks!

Jay

looking for pinay or italian friend
just arrived in Stockholm !

Any pinay in Dalarna?

hi everyone! I just want to ask how long will it take to get an approval after interview with the consulate in Makati for residence permit?