Any English speaking mom out there in Nantes!

Hi! I am a Filipina speaking English and French married with 2 kids and living in Nantes for 9 years. I would love to chat and meet up with mom's out there. I would love to go out and meet new friends and be as a woman and forget being a mom once in a while! Contact me if anyone interested to meet up!

Hi! I'm new to Nantes (2 weeks ago). My husband is attending a study abroad program here and we have 2 kids (2.5 years and 2 months).  I don't speak French so I'm trying to meet other English speaking moms. Let me know if you'd like to meet up at a park with the kids sometime!

Hello! I'm a new Mom myself, to a 4 month baby girl. I have been living in St. Herblain for 4 yrs now (15 minutes away from Nantes). I have been looking an English speaking Mom's group but haven't found one. Perhaps we could start one?

Hi! I've just arrived in Nantes with my 15 months old son. I've been living abroad for the last 10 years and feel like being an expat in my own native country! I would love to meet other English speaking moms too. Please feel free to let me know if you're still interested to meet up!
BereniceD

Hi! I am Brazilian, husband is French and we are moving to Nantes this January. Looking for English speaking Mom friend :)

Hiii!
I just moved here from San Francisco with my French and 2 kids. Looking to join some mommy English speaking group!
Thanks!
Evelyn

Hi there!

I'm American and living in Nantes with my French husband and kids!

How do you like Nantes?

Evelyn