Indian Moving to Maputo

Dear Friends,
Am an indian, planning to move to Maputo..

need advice on
1) how safe is it to live in? - Physical safety + Health?
2_ How Expensive is the location ? What is the average cost of living : Accomodation (3 rooms) + Vehicle + Driver + Groceries and Fuel -for a comfortable life.
3)What are the recreational options available In Maputo?
4) Are there good - English Schools in Maputo - International Schools?

PLease help me connect with a few indians in the location if possible..
regards

Welcome to the forum kartik679 ;)

Your discussion has been redirected to Maputo forum for effective networking while hoping that other members will bring their input to your various queries soon.

Wish you a nice day further
Regards

Thanks.
would urge the members to share their experiences and opinions on my queries - to enable me take better decisions..

Regards

hi kartik
         you are welcome to mozambique its a safe country depend were about you move and its wonderfull city maputo yes its getting a bit expensive country but devloping very fast safe intertanment is restuarant we have very good restaurant if you are not veg rent are quite high depend in which area 3 bedroom starts from 500$ to 3000$ cars are quite cheap if you buy second hand gud quality japan cars driver sallary about 150$ to 250$ food if you make at home its cheap afordable ofcourse not like india but almost if you say family life very gud you are free after 7oclk can be wid your family saturday you work half day sunday all close local salary min 100$ hope this information can help you if need anymore let me know will be my pleasure to giv you more info

sorry yes we do have lots of private english schools fees are about 200$ onward and health not to worry its gud climate hot in summer n not very cold in winter