Teaching Positions for 2017-2018 Mexico (Coastal)

Hi All,

I'm looking for Primary School teaching positions.

Warm regards,
Alyssa =)

Hi alycat926,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

I invite you to post an ad in the Jobs in Mexico section > teaching. It might help you.

Thank you,

Priscilla

why are you moving to Mexico? I think the teachers of primary school in Mexico are not well paid,

if you need me to post a message in spanish for certaing schools I can do it, just I need to know where in Mexico are you going to live,

Regards

Public school  ...... no way

Private ..... maybe

For Expat kids in Mexico ?

okay where do you live can you contact me for more infor?

TEaching in private schools you cannot discipline kinder1 through grade 4 not allowed to touch, raise your voice, approach their desk etc. My wife got fired taking hold of child hands and walking 4 steps back to the child desk. The pay is very poor and you pay for childrens projects out of your own pocket

gaby/allan wrote:

TEaching in private schools you cannot discipline kinder1 through grade 4 not allowed to touch, raise your voice, approach their desk etc. My wife got fired taking hold of child hands and walking 4 steps back to the child desk. The pay is very poor and you pay for childrens projects out of your own pocket

You are talking about the U.S. ? The pay is of course Mexican pay based here. But I have not seen any of what you describe here, Yet it is like that in the U.S.

No I am talking about private schools in Mexico City and my wife's experiences, poorly paid and very little respect as well for all the work she did everyday of the week and weekend too.

gaby/allan wrote:

No I am talking about private schools in Mexico City and my wife's experiences, poorly paid and very little respect as well for all the work she did everyday of the week and weekend too.

O.k, it wasn't clear, thanks .