English speaking church and maybe choir?

Being home for Christmas I realise how I miss going to church at least a bit more regular. I know there is a "Swedish" church in Tallinn, but I do not feel at home there and they only have part of the mass/service in Swedish, rest is in Estonian. Do any of you know a church that have mass/service in English? Preferably protestant or catholic. Also on the subject, is there any English speaking choirs in town?

Hello, I am currently working with a church here where the pastor is american. Church services in english and translated to estonian and russian as needed. It's a pentecostal church.
Currently we have meetings in their home every week, but every month we have meetings at an hotel here in the city.

Next sunday, Feb 6th at 15:00(translated to estonian) and 17:00(translated to russian) we have service at the Park Inn Hotel. It's a norwegian group coming to help. You are most welcome! :)

Jeg er norsk forresten... Bor her i Tallinn nå. :)

Translation: I am Norwegian, by the way ... Living here in Tallinn now.

Norsk, det kan jag t.o.m förstå :-) Men för att ta det på engelska, så andra kan ge mer tips :-):

Well, thanks, but looking it up, itŽs not the kind of church I feel very comfortable in, sorry, I am more your regular swedish protestantic girl :-). But thank you for the invitation :-). You know how it is, we all have our way and our church very we feel at home.

Could you state the name and location of this church with services held in English.  I'm from the Bahamas and am presently in Tallinn, and would love to attend a church with services which are held in English!

Thanks...

[Moderated]

Last year I found a church with English services every Sunday at 15:00. Here is the website with info on the church and it also mentions the English services. I have been there only once last year, but I also feel a need to go to services more often.

tripadvisor.com/Travel-g274958-d290335/Tallinn:Estonia:Church.Of.The.Holy.Spirit.Puhavaimu.Kirik..html

I don't know if it's what you are looking for, but worth checking it out.

On the choir issue: my husband is a member of a big choir and he doesn't know of any English speaking choirs here...