Why do you like living in Estonia!

Hi everyone,

I was curious why did you guys choose to live in Estonia. Also what makes you think this small, yet beautiful country is a great place for expats? Would you recommend it to your friends who are searching for relocation opportunities?

Thanks! :)

From my personal point of view :

I came here for my Masters Degree.I chose Estonia because of various reasons
Free quality education
Free public transport
Unrestricted work rights
Clean environment
The flag that resembles the geography

Hi there. I am yet to move to Estonia but plan to real soon. I agree that the country is beautiful, not yet crowded and really beautiful (maybe bit too cold). The startup scene is great and it embraces technology like a koala to the tree.
I plan to go on my own first for 3 months then I'll bring my wife and baby boy over after I get things in order.
Hopefully I'll be able to secure a job beforehand, then we can work on my wife's university application.
Hope to make some new friends there; can never have enough friends right?

Hi Aezee,
Have you been able to go to Estonia by now?
I have too and have a lot of questions who someone with previous experience can answer.
Regard,
Shahram

shahramsp wrote:

Hi Aezee,
Have you been able to go to Estonia by now?
I have too and have a lot of questions who someone with previous experience can answer.
Regard,
Shahram

Welcome to the Forum :)

Start a new thread with your questions and someone will be able to respond to you.

SimCityAT
Expat Team

What attracts me is the technological growth of Estonia in the last 20 or so years. When I look at the fact that with only one ID card you can do almost anything online in a very secure way, well that does leave a huge impact in my mind. It's simply amazing. The rest I think I agree with what @jilz mentioned in his post. Really would like to meet people around here and get to know more about Estonia. Also, I agree with @Aezee, one can never have enough friends :)