Christmas in Sao Paulo

Hi. I'm in Sao Paulo for business over Christmas. Any suggestions on what to do for Christmas? Not sure that staring at my hotel walls is that appealing! Thans. Adam

Hi Adamp,
In my case, I am interested in Architecture and History so every time I am in Sao Paulo, I always go to the center around Se and Sao Bento just to take a feel of the city. There are free tours during weekends with Metro. They call it TurisMetro. They are based in Se Station. Its free and a nice way to meet other people because you will go on a tour in a group. I am just not sure if the tour is available this weekend since Saturday is Christmas. But they have a website, so could check it from there. There were also a tons of museum in the city.
If you are looking for some clubs or bar, sad to say I am not the person to comment on that. :) I am not really in to night life. Hope you have a Merry Christmas in SP.

Hi everybody,

I am Brazilian, but I England after have been there for six years. I am living here in Sao Paulo, still trying to make friends so I am enjoying this blog to keeping in touch with the British culture too.
I hope I will hear from you soon...

A very Merry Christmas for all!

Take care,

x

i'm pretty sure the bars and pubs around paulista ave won't close!

i don't know where you're staying but try to check out that area, i don't know if there's a website with the events going on around town, but i know for sure that every new year's eve the city closes paulista ave and a few bands play live music!

or you could always go to the beach and see the fireworks!

cheers