In retrospect, would you move again to Colombia?

Bill, as you have a pensionado visa: Do you have to transfer your pension monthly to a Columbian account to get this visa?

Or do you only submit an apostilled letter of your SS confirming the amount - and then withdraw with your credit card from your US account (I understood this is what you do)?

Bill, as you have a pensionado visa: Do you have to transfer your pension monthly to a Columbian account to get this visa?

Or do you only submit an apostilled letter of your SS confirming the amount - and then withdraw with your credit card from your US account (I understood this is what you do)?

Colombia is great if you live like a tourist. Just rent dont buy anything they can embargo.for any reason

Like your wife suddenly becomes your worst enemy, DIAN decides they are not getting their Fair share, the guy on the moto who ran into the back of your car finds out you have an apartment or Bank account he wants to embargo, your maid decides she want a 5 years holiday and severance pay at 2.5% interest  per month..
Yadda yadda yadda..

Salsera

Second paragraph correct

You guys in Medellin are ruining your lungs just as bad as smoking apack of cigarettes a day breathing that polluted air.

I hear that........and no doubt all very good advice after living years in Costa Rica and Panama and visiting Colombia 6 times.........Live like a tourist......keep it simple.......dont get in too deep......too hard to get out........Medellin is a very nice city as far as cities go, byt its too crowded and congested and the air sucks.......But there are some nice options not too far outside of Medallo.........

Hola, Bill401 - I am a 5-minuto camanander from Santa Fe and Oviedo - let's have a coffee sometime.
re TCC Box - have you had any issues re the USPS disallowing TCC's mail/package-drop address? thanx