In retrospect, would you move again to Algeria?

Hi all,

If you had to look back on your expat experience in Algeria, would you heartily say "let's do it again"?

From the preparation stage to your actual everyday life in your new country, what did you enjoy the most?

Would you do certain things differently? Could you tell us why?

How would you describe the benefits of your expatriation in Algeria so far?

Thank you in advance for sharing your experience. We look forward to hearing from you!

Christine

Hi Christine.

After 15 years in London UK i moved to Algiers with my foreign wife and 3 kids all under 10. and beleive me if i go back i will make same decision is true the beggining was hard but more i live here i started lovng it
I mostly enjoy the weather. people are so friendly and life is so cheaper than london despite having some cultral shoke i used to
As a muslim born there many advantages living in muslim country in terms of practising and kids education but there some inconvenience the fact that i used to veriety of people in london is more cosmopolitain you can find different food different ppl to talk to . it was easy for me to settle that fact i seak arabic french and english and also the fact that i have lot of relatives in algiers as well.

As i run an advisory and consultant office in algiers please do not hesitate to contact me if you do require any further information