Riding hours

I am looking for company to riding hours in Alahram ......i do it ever week on Friday morning .....Anyone interested???

Do you mean horse riding?

Fakharany,we own a stud near Sakkara a few minutes from Ahram, with a direct gate to the desert If you are interested send me private message to organize it.

we usually ride on Fridays early in the morning.

Hi,

I've been a 'lurker' for several weeks, but my goal to learn how to ride a horse while here in Cairo has brought  me out in the open! :)

I am very interested in horse riding on a Friday morning; Fridays are one of my current weekends, and I'd like to use it productively. I'm currently living in Nasr el-Din in Giza, but I'm hoping to move back to the Dokki/Agouza/Mohandiseen area some time soon. How far is that from where you are, and roughly how much will it cost?

yup shaanz horse riding :)
Boby man Rabna yekremak :)
i am living in Almokattam (up town Cairo ) it take 10 min by my car
and it cost around 30 pounds

Down the way after ring road ends near Sakkara, riding there is a little bit of a higher rate, its 50 EGP but its better if you need to walk or canter as horses there are not as exhausted as at al Ahram and they also used to riding schools style.

@ Londoner :  Nasr el-Din in Giza is like 10 mins to Ahram specially on Fridays and for Sakkara it's another 10 mins

your place is too expensive..i been there more than 4 times by 30 pounds for one outing  :)

These are riding schools rates which reachs 70 EGP per class but for me I got my own mare that I always ride even during the week :)

Okay, so I've never rode a horse before... are there classes? I'm very interested in coming tomorrow morning isA. How do I get there?

Londoner

I will send you a PDF for a great book that you can check out till you experience it life, just send me blank mail on my mail: [email protected] so I can send you the book about horseback riding...I am sure you will like it.

Do you have a car or not?if not tell me and i can manage to pick you up at the nearest point.