Wanted MOBILE PHONE info SIM card for MARAKESH

Can anyone recommend a Network

PLACE to BUY  PAY AS U GO SIM  ( non contract)

CAN u  buy  DATA  internet  DONGLE  so u can use internet  anywhere u get signal on your LAPTOP

What type PLUGS u need   and Voltage ??

All help appreciated

FOUND this out thru GOOGLE

Morocco
Fixed line operators
Maroc Telecom
Méditel (Finance com and Telefónica)
Wana (ONA & Zain)

Mobile operators
Maroc Telecom
Méditel (Finance com and Telefónica)
Wana (ONA & Zain)

INFO on SIM cards and USB Mobile DONGLE
http://www.laptop-junction.com/toast/co … et-morocco

PLUGS  and VOLTAGE  info i found

adaptelec.com/index.php?main … cts_id=170

There are 3 mobile operators in morocco:

1. IAM (maroc telecom) www.mobileiam.ma

2. Meditel www.meditel.ma

3. Wana www.wana.ma

You can buy a prepaid sim card for national and international calls, SMS/MMS, but web access is not allowed with this type of SIM card. Prices are about 1 Euro for the SIM CARD and recharge card are avaible starting 5 Moroccan dirhams ( 0.5 Euro). Calls cost about 4dh/min (0.4 euro) and 1dh for local sms ans 3 dh for international sms.

I'm probably a bit late with answering and i can't provide you any information i'm afraid... But are these prices really true? A local call costs 0.4 euro a minute? :o That's more expensive then where i live now in Belgium! It seems crazy!

Btw, i hope you're enjoying your time in Morocco and you found a solution for this! :)

UPDATE

I bought my Telecom MAROC sim card at the airport, was 50 MAD that included 50 MAD load  and another 50 free  = 100MAD

INTERNET

U need buy b4 u go  an unlocked Modem  for use with computer

When in Maroc u then buy a DATA  enabled sim card
they have some great  24/7 deals with unlimited use 4 the net

I found many  internet cafes with faster speeds than LONDON 
like 10mbps  was the norm

Note  i should taken a fleece / jacket its cool  some nights

PLUGS  are standard EURO  two pin plugs at 220v, all my UK kit worked ok with adaptors  everywhere

BUS tour is fantasic alsa.nejmatech.com/  two tours  city historic and Oasis  both about 90 minutes  BUS is HOPE on Off
Buses are ROLLS ROYCE Quality  NEW and Ultra High tech  made in Spain tickets last 24 hours cost 140 MAD

and local buses are up to Euro standards  ( ALSA is a Spanish company ) so OK to use  from Airport to city center, there u use a cheap Taxi 20 MAD  ( locals pay 10MAD ) to take u to where u booked in

Its a fantastic place, very safe
The Jemaa El FNA square in the ALT Stadt has electric atmoshere from 10am till midnight

MOPED riders are  a menace  weaving in walking zones

Macdonald's in Gueliz is great place to meet the locals  & Maroc Telecom have big office shop opposite  MAC DON'S  to get your SIm &  DATA enabled  SIM internet  PAY as YOU go cards ( no contracts neeeded )