Filming in Marrakech

We are planning a TV shoot in Marrakech and are in need of some English speaking people in the know to get involved.

Below is the description of the show. Do you think this is something you may be interested in?

Are you a daredevil looking to push your limits? Or the biggest party animal in Marrakech with an impressive inside knowledge? Monkey Kingdom is filming an exciting new international travel series in Marrakech and are looking for enthusiastic holiday makers and locals to come along and take part. If you fit the bill and are in Marrakech we'd love to hear from you. It is for a major international cable network.

If you are 21 or over please email your name, age, telephone number, twitter details, a photo and why you'd be great on TV to wo[at]monkeykingdom.com

Many thanks
Abbi Shouler

Hi Abbi !

I would suggest you to post an advert in the Community section of Marrakech classifieds.
It should help.

Regards
Armand

hi my name is debby dean
ive lived in morocco several years and reside in the medina of marrakech with my moroccan boyfriend.we are both hip to the city and happenings along with some other friends..
we both know the night life in the city .
i also have a tour company nirvanaexpedition.com
we do cool adventure tours and also some production for shoots in morocco.
i also lived in the desert for 4 years.
party totally yeah,
adventerous oh yeah !
facebook debby dean
facebook nirvana expedition
i have not kept up on twitter so much . but always on fb.
loads of pics on fb..
oh yeah im american from los angeles...so english speaking.
thanks !
debby

hello

my name abdullah iam frm moroccan live  in morocco

my full name  abdullaha dib

my age   30

my nember   00212-6607-09237

i m intersted my number is 0674091126

You forgot to add in your advert : what benefits will people get for helping you in this  movie ? Any benefits like :  hard Cash or just thank you?

Money talks and nothing is free

Hello blusky2015

For info, you are responding to a thread inactive since 2013.  :whistle:

Closing it down.

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com

Closed