Coming to Cyprus for a holiday!

Greetings everyone!

my wife and i will be visiting the lovely Limassol over the weekend, we'll be staying for 5 days.

My first question is how to get around? I would like ot drive, i have an international licence, but ive never driven on the right before :/

If we wanted to get from Limassol to Paphos, how would we do so?

Are there any places you would encourage us to visit?

Does anyone want me to bring them something from Kuwait and just show us around?

ALSO!

mobile phones; what is the best thing ot get for a short stay, preferably with Data.

Thank you everyone!

Cyprus drives on the left same as UK

theres a main dual carriageway all the way to Paphos from Limassol

There lots of places to see in the Paphos area depending on your likes and dislikes....the harbour area is very nice.

if you have a 4x4 the akamas peninsula is nice too and you can get to the turtle beach area not all the way but close enough to be mesmerised by its beauty, aphrodites rock is just off the carriageway near aphrodite hills area - worth a visit, the kings mall in Paphos tomb of the kings area, Latsi beach area is  nice and further up is Argaka and Pyrgos area also very nice coastal route

what are you interested in

Scenery and history mostly; my wife had mentioned something about a waterfall, but a friend says it might not be "operational" till March?

Mountains too; she mentioned a hike on a mountain, i think Olympus? My main concern would be getting around, if public transport exists to places, that is even better, as i have not tried driving on the right side of the road before "/

we drive on the LEFT

My mistake, it's the opposite side, so we drive on the right here