NFL Super Bowl 2016

Hello folks,
My wife and I would like to watch the Super Bowl here in Davao City. It starts at 7:30 AM local time next Monday. The few sports bars are closed before 11AM. Wondering if others are also interested in watching the game and where you have found a live broadcast of the game here in the Philippines. We have Cignal Satellite system, but CBS from America is not listed or is their a simulcast on another channel. Are you going to watch?  Where is a good place to watch on a big screen?
Thanks.

What part of town do you live in?

Hello,
I live in Matina, just minutes from Mac Arthur Hwy. in the GSIS Heights Subdivision. I still have not figured out how I am watching the game yet.  They say it is showing on CBSsports.com, but my internet is too slow to stream the game in any quality acceptable and especially on a big screen like mine. It is also showing through the CBS app with Xbox One. I am still trying to get my Xbox One configured properly to show the game.  Will inquire with my satellite company if they will show the game in PPV tomorrow.
Philip, do you have access at home to watch the game? On a big screen? Thanks.

Do you know anyone that has an Armed Forces Network satellite setup over there? I have 1 but am on the other side of town in Cabantian. You're welcome to come over if you can't figure your Cignal and Xbox situation out. You can also download the whole game as a torrent after it is over.

My living room is rather small so my screen at present is only 32".

Hi Philip, I don't know anyone with an Armed Forces Satellite Dish. I was able to download CBS Sports app for my Xbox One, but no listing yet for the Super Bowl 2016 yet. Also my sound is not working but that is an easy fix.  My stepdaughter is a torrent whiz, I'll ask her to download it. Thank you for that awesome tip. I'll look up your area and see if driving there is possible. I promised to take the family swimming Monday, so a long trip is not possible. I got a 55" UHD screen for watching sports on.  Thanks for the invitation. If I can get the game here, I'll let you know here and your welcome to come over for the game. Note: a 32" TV is fine with me. Its more how far to drive from home to get there and return after to pick up the family.

Ok not too far from Dirversion Rd up Cabantian Road.  Looks fairly easy to find you with a final address. If I am able to fix mine, likely will stay home here and watch on the big screen. Go Denver!

Well, if you decide to come, the best bet would be to bring them and then take them to the D'Leonor Inland Resort after the game. They have a huge wave pool, zoo, and zipline and it is only about 2kms from my house.

It would be nice to meet you before the game if your not too busy.  I'm cautious around meeting strangers at their home in the Philippines. Can I buy you lunch or a cup of coffee in town or the mall? I'm off work through Monday. The family has chosen going to Villa De Mercedes Resort for swimming near Toril.  A nice place to swim and the entrance fee can be used for food and drinks at the resort. Awesome views. My wife and I had some of our prenup pictures taken there. If interested in meeting, pick a place you like and a convenient time and I will check my schedule.

Why not meet at the U.S. Embassy Outreach on Feb. 11 at Park Inn by Raddison   Asian Highway 26 J.P. Laurel Ave. between 8-11Am?

It's a work day for me, but I could spend an hour on Thursday.  Will stop by around 8.  See you then. You say the Outreach is at the Park Inn by Raddison, but the event reminder on Expat.com states it is at the Marco Polo Hotel, Borneo and Mindanao Rooms. Was there a change? Thanks.

Not sure? Will need to check that.

I just checked and it shows the right venue. Are you sure that you were looking at the correct event?

Oops, searched Google for event and found on the same day Feb. 11, 2009.  I assumed the year 2016. Will you be there in the first hour?  Look forward to meeting next week.

Yes I will be there before 8AM.

I fixed my Xbox sound and ready for the game tomorrow. Should be a great game if Denver defense can hold the Panthers explosive offense. I'm from California, so neither team is of importance to win. Just want 60 minutes of intense football. Are you rooting for one of these teams? I'm not one of those that study player statistics or check the odds. I'd like to see Peyton win another Super Bowl, but if I was betting on the game it would be for Carolina Panthers to win. Enjoy the game.

No, my Steelers are out so I don't have much interest in the game but may catch the last quarter if it's not already a blowout. See if "Mr.Omaha" can pull 1 out of his ass.

Well the game is over but for next year I will suggest what I did.  I am in CDO and have good internet connection so I subscribed to NFL GamePass and watched it live along with the whole past season.  It was a great game.

We were able to see Super Bowl 50 live on Hyper HD channel on Cignal. We were surfing channels and schedules Monday morning and just happened to see it.

I noticed that the channel airs major sports championships. Don't know if they'll air Super Bowl live for next season.

Thank you for that tip. Never heard of that channel but I know that Cignal is always adding to their lineup. One day I may subscribe.