Portuguese residence ID in france

Hello good day, i hope someone will help me on this. My boyfriend's mom will be sponsoring to visit france where they for almost 20 years, they are originally from portugal and he's mom holds portuguese residence ID in france while my bf is already a french national. Could his mom be my sponsor for getting french visa though one of the requirements is a copy of sponsor residence permit and his mom is portuguese. Please help

Maryjanefifi wrote:

Hello good day, i hope someone will help me on this. My boyfriend's mom will be sponsoring to visit france where they for almost 20 years, they are originally from portugal and he's mom holds portuguese residence ID in france while my bf is already a french national. Could his mom be my sponsor for getting french visa though one of the requirements is a copy of sponsor residence permit and his mom is portuguese. Please help

If the mom has been staying in France for 20 years, then she does have a residence permit and could easily sponsor you. I do not know much about how invitation to France works but am very sure there are other underlying factors to count in also such as prove of income and health insurance. And mind me asking why your boyfriend who is already a french can't do the invitation.

However i still suggest you post this in the France forum to get a vivid understanding of things.