ANY ENGLISH CLUBS IN HCM?

Hi my name is Gary. I was wondering if anyone knows if there are any English Clubs in HCM.
I appreciate any feedback.

Cheers
Gary

Hello Gary,

If you are referring to the language, here is a thread about a club where you already participated : https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=549234

Otherwise, i suggest you drop an advert in the Clubs, associations, volunteers in Ho Chi Minh City  section of the website so that you may be easily contacted.

Hope members will guide you soon  :)

All the best
Bhavna

Thank you Bhavna. The English Club associated with the link you provided is not in HCM. This is the reason I posted another Topic.

I will stay tuned in with the Forum

Cheers
Gary

You didn't see this thread?
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.p … 34#3047863

Thank You GOBOT. This club is too far from my Girlfriend's house. I am still hoping to find one closer to her house.

Cheers
Gary

I have joined many english clubs.
Can you tell me where is your girlfriend's house is?
I can suggest some near your location :D

Thank you for replying. My girlfriend lives in the following area

Phường: Hiệp Bình Chánh,
Thủ Đức District,
Ho Chi Minh City

I appreciate your help and look forward to hearing from you.

Cheers
Gary

there is a english club named  GLOBAL ENGLISH SPEAKING CLUB (GESC) located at  : 2/2B Lê Văn Việt street , Hiệp Phú ward, district 9.
This club opens from 2:30 to 5pm every sunday. Fee for participant is 10.000đ / time
This is link fanpage of club: **

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : Promotion of external links not allowed + share contact infos only in private.

Thank you very much for the information.

Sincerely

Gary

Hello,

I live in Hiep Binh Chanh, Thu Duc( near Binh Trieu market). I also would like to find an english club.

If you know anny club, please let me know and me too.

thanks so much😀
Loan

I have found three clubs. The information is listed below:

1. Facebook Dine and Talk English Speaking Club
facebook.com/drinkandtalkclub

2. There is a English club named  GLOBAL ENGLISH SPEAKING CLUB (GESC) located at  : 2/2B Lê Văn Việt street , Hiệp Phú ward, district 9. This club opens from 2:30 to 5pm every sunday. Fee for participant is 10.000đ / time You can register for participating through phone number:  0903143433 or email: clbgesc[at]gmail.com This is link fanpage of club:  facebook.com/clbtienganhthuducvaquan9.

3. You can come in Gia Dinh park and practice every Sunday at 3:30 PM. We are really happy to help people to learn English You can contact me on
my phone number is xxx Chao Bup Dung

Cheers
Gary

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please exchange contact details via private messaging.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Thanks so much Gary,
Rgd,
Loan

Hi Gary,

Do you know any English club in Thao Dien, D.2, please let me know. I wanna join. Thanks.

Chi