SPAIN VISA APPLICATION DIFFICULT?

hi everyone,my name is guia,im from the Philippines,i was offered a job to be their  AU PAIR by a family living in Villamayor..
id like to ask if anyone in here could give some advice? both the family and me hasnt any idea how to process..

Hi,
You will have to contact the Spanish Consulate in Manilla (easy to find via google) to apply for your Visa to stay in Spain. They should also advice you about further steps yo be taken to get your longterm residency (more than 183 days) in Spain.

Good luck with your move to Spain!

Best regards,
Christa Brokke
Relocation Consultant at moving2valencia

thank you so much maam for the reply!
i appreciate it a lot!!

Guia

Hi I am Chris,

I am from the United States but I would like to live in Barcelona long term.  I am currently in Barcelona on a touristic visa and will need to leave soon.  I have applied for jobs here in Barcelona and received offers as piad internships and that could possibly turn into jobs after I complete the internship. I am trying to figure out how I can return back to Spain to work with these companies as an intern and then get work visa after.  I do not understand all the work visa and student visa rules and was wondering if someone could help explain or have a possible solution for my situation.

Thank you for any help.