Safe Hotel in Riyadh?

Hello,
I've been dating a guy for few months but he doesn't live in a compound so it's a bit challenging when it comes to meeting each other. We meet in  some compounds for dinners only and same thing in the DQ.

The thing is we both want to spend some time alone together in a safe place like a hotel. I've looked through several hotel websites and checked their prices and I liked InterContinental hotel. Obviously, hotels are our only choice for alone time together.
What do you guys suggest for a safe hotel in the city (that Mutawa don't  go to)?

Your best bet would be to meet in a hotel or a compound. The InterContinental sounds good, you could also check out HolidayInn. But the safest would definitely be anywhere inside the Diplomatic Quarter. See if you can meet at a friend's house over there.

Good luck!

My compound is like a hotel so you can come visit here 👍

Luisnyc30 ^
Thank you for that. Where do you live exactly?

Ghadeer222 wrote:

Luisnyc30 ^
Thank you for that. Where do you live exactly?

https://farm6.staticflickr.com/5741/22954952894_f5b2cf46a0_z.jpg

Your safety is our concern. :)

North Riyadh dear.

the best hotels r :
Ritz Carlton
intercontinental
Marriott court yard   
four seasons

and there is new compound looks like hotel in Olaya its very safe

You probably shouldn't meet during the weekends and Id suggest the Marriott CourtYard next to Ritz Carlton - you can sit in the outdoor terrace/patio (part of the lobby).

If they catch you then obviously you never heard from me :p

aboud_fitness wrote:

the best hotels r :
Ritz Carlton
intercontinental
Marriott court yard   
four seasons

and there is new compound looks like hotel in Olaya its very safe

Thanks for the Recommendation I'll think about these hotels.
What's the name of the compound on Olaya street?

Kryptoniac wrote:

You probably shouldn't meet during the weekends and Id suggest the Marriott CourtYard next to Ritz Carlton - you can sit in the outdoor terrace/patio (part of the lobby).

If they catch you then obviously you never heard from me :p

Lol no I won't tell anyone. However, I never been there but I know about it. I've heard it's safe too.
Thank you.

Ghadeer222 wrote:

Hello,
I've been dating a guy for few months but he doesn't live in a compound so it's a bit challenging when it comes to meeting each other. We meet in  some compounds for dinners only and same thing in the DQ.

The thing is we both want to spend some time alone together in a safe place like a hotel. I've looked through several hotel websites and checked their prices and I liked InterContinental hotel. Obviously, hotels are our only choice for alone time together.
What do you guys suggest for a safe hotel in the city (that Mutawa don't  go to)?

When you say you've checked the hotel prices i'm guessing you're looking to get a room ? While I notice some are advising to meet in the restaurants?

Good luck with that. Don't get caught if you guys end up taking rooms.

find it out in ur inbox

come on! you guys think we do not date !

just be confident and go anywhere hotels or restaurant or even the desert for riding horses or motorcycle . no one would notice anything unless you show the fear or something like that   :)

Yazeed KC wrote:

come on! you guys think we do not date !

just be confident and go anywhere hotels or restaurant or even the desert for riding horses or motorcycle . no one would notice anything unless you show the fear or something like that   :)

of course. we know a lot happens.

But coming on the forum and someone like Ghadeer asking such questions is clear that she still has some fear about it.

Better do it outside KSA in her case.

hamudi wrote:
Ghadeer222 wrote:

Hello,

When you say you've checked the hotel prices i'm guessing you're looking to get a room ? While I notice some are advising to meet in the restaurants?

Good luck with that. Don't get caught if you guys end up taking rooms.

Perhaps being too innocent they have failed to understand the hidden message in the post ;)

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Off-topic. Please participate only to provide relevant infos on what the OP has asked
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

It does not matter where because anywhere is forbidden by law which is you are aware of it. It seems to me you are Saudi from your profile, so you should be aware of such rules. If the guy you are dating is you fiance, then you are fine.

If you are thinking of taking a room which is what I understood - too much risk anywhere is Saudi. It is against the law. They might ask you for IDs  or marriage certificate and then you are both cooked... for good.

Go to Bahrain.

Or if that is too far, there is 42 bazillion places to go camping in the desert with 1-2 hours of RY.

The Saudis are good people, but they are hung up on control issues.

Hi Did you manage to find a safe hotel in Riyadh??

Im looking for a secure hotel to spend time with my GF who lives in Riyadh but i live in UK
Any suggestion please.

Thanks