Can I jog on the street?

I'm chinese and I'm new here in Jeddah and I love jogging a lot.

What should I pay attention to if I want to jog in the morning?
Like Wearing long trousers? Taking my passport with me? Or I'd better work out on the treadmill……
Do people here jog with long trousers?How come……

I want to know more about people's life here and merge into the city while my colleagues all afraid of walking alone in the street.
With so many cultural differences, it's quite a headache about when can I take photos, can I walk alone on the streets, maybe you feel the same when you first visit China ~

I also want to make new friends here in Jeddah, I work as IT product sales and love taking photos ,all kinds of sports and programming. and You can PM me on this site.

Looking forward your opinion and experience~

Welcome to Jeddah Lemoispace.

I usually go jogging in shorts and it has not been a problem for me in Jeddah, but make sure not to wear anything too short or too tight. There's no need to bring your passport with you. In case anything happens, your Iqama or work ID (as long as it has a photo) should be enough.
Don't go jogging near private residential areas, try to find a park, go on the corniche or find out where people in your area go to take walk.

As for taking photos, never take photos of women or cops; they'll give you a really hard time. Many people however won't mind if you ask to take photos of them.

Hope you enjoy your stay here,
cheers.