From Mumbai in Copenhagen - Anyone up for some Danske praksis?

Hi, I am from Mumbai, India and work in Copenhagen, Denmark as a teacher. I have been here for the past three years. Would like to make some friends. Also, I just started learning Danish and would like to practice. Anyone up for some Danske praksis?

I like music and would like to take some piano lessons:)

Other than that, just interested to meet people who know how to smile and are welcoming towards other cultures and nationalities:)

Have a nice day

Hello Van2015 and welcome to https://www.expat.com

Kindly note that a new thread has been created as from your post on the Copenhagen forum to help you get more visibility on the forum.

I invite you to subscribe to the Networking in Copenhagen section of the forum to be notified whenever there are meet ups being organized.

Best Regards
Kenjee

Hi

Actually, I don't understand why you haven't learnt Danish already as you have stayed here for three years. Hasn't anybody told you that you were entitled to free teaching as soon as you have got your cpr number? It is also possible to take the course as an online course if you cannot attend a course in the day time.

If you live in the municipality of Copenhagen, this language center could be of interest to you?
http://www.kbh-sprogcenter.dk/en

Furthermore, I think that most municipalities in Denmark have language cafés which is a good opportunity to train the language. They are based on volunteers so I take that the cafés always take place in the day hours. However, if you work as a teacher, you may be able to go there.

I hope above information will help you, but else you are welcome again.

Nellie

Hey Van,
How are you doing? How is your Danish going? I was wondering if you are still looking for somebody to practice Danish!

Regards,
Ridhin Sharma :)

hello
I am from India . Nice to see you there in Denmark happily and I m also planning to come to Denmark hopefully !!

I need Denmark friends :D ! So will you will my friend ?

VD

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Off-topic. For accommodation, please browse through the Housing in Copenhagen section of the website.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct