Looking for 20 something friends who are very outgoing

Hi my name is Kristen and I just moved to Copenhagen from the US to live with my boyfriend for the next three months. Its been hard to meet people and I don't know why. Im a crazy outgoing person who likes to go out on the weekends, shop and run daily. Id love to meet anyone from anywhere who thinks we would get along :)

Hello Kristen.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

Aurélie

Hi Kirsten,

What kind of music are you into? I'm always looking for people to go to e.g. Culture Box for parties (electronic music). (http://www.culture-box.com/) I still want to check out Zefside once (http://www.zefside.dk/). I'm also always up for concerts or just grabbing a few beers in a pub.

Greetings,
Steven

Hey Steven

I love all kinds of music. Live music and concerts are awesome. I dont know a whole lot of electronic groups but the website for the place looked super fun. Ive kind of just been exploring the night life here in my area. What part of copenhagen do you live in?

Kristen Leigh

I've recently moved to Christianshavn, very close to Christiania.

I'll probably go to a punk concert this evening:
http://www.ungeren.dk/kalender/2013/januar/1201-13.aspx

Slime seems nice, ... not too convinced of the other groups.

hey kristen

i know, right? it's really hard to meet people here. my favourite way to mingle is couchsurfing meetups; there are danes, expats, immigrants, and tourists alike and usually they are pretty open. look under the copenhagen capital region group for the event postings.

i live in nørrebro and i'd be happy to meet up for a hot or cold drink. ^^

Cool steven, how was the concert? If youre ever interested into going to any kind of acoustic guitar type shows let me know. I love "bar music" and stuff like that. Minakim id love to get a drink sometime. Ive been meeting so many awesome people on this website from all over. You can facebook me if youd like and we can talk about plans. Kristen Leigh from ohio. Im on the ohio state network if you cant find me from just my name.. GO BUCKS!

hey :) I moved from Canada to Copenhagen to be with my boyfriend..and have had the same problem meeting people. It seems like the only people I can meet are creepy guys who hit on me :P
Id love to go out for a drink with you some time :) you can email me if youd like; [email protected]

Hey there!
I am also up to go out to a pub or so. I moved here a few months ago to do research.
cheers

Anyone up to meet up this Friday night?
There are some so called Friday bars at the universities and also a ESN party at minibar, might be fun to check out

Yeah sure, if not friday saturday? You can find me on Facebook ... just "Steven Jeuris" from Copenhagen, Denmark.

There is an interesting charity ska concert this evening (20:00) at Global. Baby Love Boogaloo Bash along with some guest musicians will perform. (80 dkk entrance fee)

http://www.globalcph.dk/component/conte … galoo-bash

I invited those of you that added me on facebook for the event. Anyone care to meet up? (sorry for the last minute notification. :) )

Steven Jeuris wrote:

There is an interesting charity ska concert this evening (20:00) at Global. Baby Love Boogaloo Bash along with some guest musicians will perform. (80 dkk entrance fee)

http://www.globalcph.dk/component/conte … galoo-bash

I invited those of you that added me on facebook for the event. Anyone care to meet up? (sorry for the last minute notification. :) )

Oooh, you like ska. I know this is an old thread but just in case you're all reading there's a ska concert going on on Saturday in Vesterbro at Råhuset (Halmtorvet 13D)

Doors 21:00, music from 22:00
Entry 40kr

:)

Sounds interesting! Add me on Facebook so we can possibly meet up! (Just search for "Steven Jeuris", ... I'm unique ;p)

P.s. it looks like it's on friday, not saturday:
facebook.com/events/142060299287630/

P.s.: It looks awesome!

Uh I am in the SAME PLACE right now, I have joined this to try to meet up with people and just DO something. It seems like I missed the ska show, but if anything else is going on please let me know!!  I need to get out more.

Hey Lizzie,

I get off work around 4:30 and my boyfriend is working late. Feel like meeting for coffee/a drink later on tonight? Add me on facebook facebook.com/kristen.leigh.1481

Hey Kristen,

Can I join in?

sure, ill message you my number on facebook and let you know when i get off work

(moderated: off topic)

Hi Kirstin,

Welcome to Denmark:) Yes, it could be difficult to find the friends here but weather is getting better and it will make danes bit open, happy.

I suggest you to go to the following places so you will meet people.

1. International baptist church, bagessensgade , sunday 1pm.
u will meet lot of international people, stay there after prayer for coffee fellowship.

2. vineyard church
nityvej
sunday 15:30 and 19:00
you will meet lot of danes, they go to bar after evening prayer.

3. are you into any sports ?
rock climbing: norrebro hallen= people are easy to talk with, just ask them how to clim to start talking

I am from Nepal, lived in Copenhagen for 2 years and now moving back to Nepal on 19 april. If you want to meet for coffee or a walk before 19th let me know.

my email:****
Take care
niraz

Hej!
How are you?

Are you still in Copenhagen?

God Bless

Hi kirsten :) 
i just moved to denmark too but acouple years ago. I know right it is hard meeting people here cuz their not as open.  Id love to meet up and have a drink too

Are you still in Copenhagen?

No unfortunately I am not. I am back in the states now. Hope everyone is having a good time :)

Hello Friends .How is your day?

Hello Calmness -> Could you please introduce yourself? :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

Count on me for going out :)