Hello ....New to Oman

Hello

I am from Delhi India , got an offer from a company in Sohar Oman and Visa too has been issued .
Can you tell me please ;
1.After arriving there ,what formalities and process is there to get Residence Visa and time taken.
2.How much is the cost of 1BHK flat in Sohar and how to find it.
3.I had sent them the original Gamca Fit Medical Report  ,do  I have to again go for the medical test in Oman?
4.What is the cost of living in Sohar inclusive all except transportation and medical for a bachelor guy.

would appreciate if you please share your valuable input on this.

thanks.

welcome to Oman\
ur quires -
1.After arriving there ,what formalities and process is there to get Residence Visa and time taken.
                                    USUALLY THE COMAPNY HELPS U TO GET ALL PAPER WORK AND RUNNING AROUND DONE, IT IS EASY AND FAST
2.How much is the cost of 1BHK flat in Sohar and how to find it.                      MAY BE AROUND MAX  120 ro 

3.I had sent them the original Gamca Fit Medical Report  ,do  I have to again go for the medical test in Oman? MOST PROBABLY YES, HOWEVER U CAN GET UR X RAY FILM ON fLASHLINK , THEN THE  X RAY NEEDNOT BE TAKEN AGAIN
4.What is the cost of living in Sohar inclusive all except transportation and medical for a bachelor guy. EVERYTHING INCLUDED  ( RENT+ FOOD+ TRANSPORT+ MEDICALS )SHOULD BE LESS THAN 400 RO
IF U ARE COMMITED TO REG EXERCISE AND HEALTHY LIFESTYLE MEDICAL SHOULD BE ZERO!!

TAKE CARE

My Response:

Resident Card : This may take less than 30 minutes (depending on the number of people), but before this you have go to the medical centre. Only you have to give blood. No other tests are done.

Medical Card : I am yet to do it , but this is something you may like to complete too.

2.How much is the cost of 1BHK flat in Sohar and how to find it.

Suggest look at OLX (Dubizzle). They are very realistic .

3.I had sent them the original Gamca Fit Medical Report  ,do  I have to again go for the medical test in Oman?

Answered in item 1. There would be blood test only. (this line was longer - suggest go early )

4.What is the cost of living in Sohar inclusive all except transportation and medical for a bachelor guy.

Cost of living topic would provide you appropriate answer .

thanks a lot