Want to leave Oman & go back to India.

need help.... please help me out I  came to oman on express visa issued by company which will expire on 27th October & now i dont want to work for this company & want to go back to India my company has taken my passport & my engineering certificate even thou am on express visa & when I spoke to sponsor I dnt want to work he gave my staggering that they will not give my certificate or passport & will make sure that I never leave Oman

I am from india and working in oman  two years contract. Also i get a visa for qatar. But i am not sure that qatar company is good or bad. I want to return india and go to qatar. If. Qatar company is good then stay there. If that is not good then return in india and again come to oman, is this possible???

imafrozalam92 wrote:

I am from india and working in oman  two years contract. Also i get a visa for qatar. But i am not sure that qatar company is good or bad. I want to return india and go to qatar. If. Qatar company is good then stay there. If that is not good then return in india and again come to oman, is this possible???

Seems like the jobs are "a plate of rice" to you. Go ahead and I'm sure you guys can find your way anywhere..!!

anasnoorullah wrote:

need help.... please help me out I  came to oman on express visa issued by company which will expire on 27th October & now i dont want to work for this company & want to go back to India my company has taken my passport & my engineering certificate even thou am on express visa & when I spoke to sponsor I dnt want to work he gave my staggering that they will not give my certificate or passport & will make sure that I never leave Oman

Hi anasnoorullah,

No employer can hold any employee a prisoner.

It is illegal and would be dealt with seriously by the Royal Oman Police, as well as the Ministry of Manpower.

You should first go to the Indian embassy and lodge a formal complaint against your employer. Then go to the nearest Police Station, along with an Omani friend / colleague and give a complaint that your employer is holding your passport and educational certificates and is refusing to give it back.

imafrozalam92 wrote:

Hi imafrozalam92,

Unless you have your last employer's NOC you cannot step into Oman for a minimum period of 2-years from the date of your departure.

This is something which has been discussed in great detail time and time again. Why can't you just search, locate, read, and get all the information you need ??

I mean to say that,  when i go to qatar  my previous oman visa will cancel?? ( Oman visa expiry date june 2017)
I think that if qatar company is not good then i will come to india and again come to previous oman visa.

Yes . It is possible .

R u sure???

With all your oroof gi to ministry of manpiwer based in ruwi, opp. Mosque, next to badr al samaa. You are protected.

I am also have same problem if we go their means they will surely return me to india

Hello... I m working in royal oman police and next month 28 sept my vissa has expire and i gave a resignation lettere to rop but the headquartors not given response i ask to go my home plz give me permission but any one is not response plz help me..

What help you expect here. It is official issue and you have to settle with your officials only

Contact or discuss with your Omani/expats Manager.

If we go Indian embassy they solve our problem or not ??

I am planning to go to OMAN on work visa. Is it possible to come twice to India . What will be the process.