Internet

I want to be able to stream movies without any issues. Who can u recommend as the best internet providers in Vega Baja?

That is a loaded question, it will depend as to who service your area. For what I have hear, one of the best is Liberty, but it may not offer coverage in your area. Choice or Claro may be your only options depending the area, since they are the ones that have the broader coverage in PR. I will suggest to ask your neighbors around the house. They will be your best advisors, since I will not relay on what the companies will tell you.

Not sure about your exact location, but we use Choice, and feel they are the best, most reliable provider here in Rincon. Customer service is great, they come when they say they are..and streaming in no problem.

I am content with Liberty, but do not know if it is offered in your area.

The most reliable service for your area is Liberty Cable. There is a location in the Vega Alta mall.

One of the best, if not THE best internet provider in PR is Aeronet.
They mainly serve businesses, that's where I know them from. Many of my business clients use Areonet and they are more than satisfied with the speed, reliability and service.

Aeronet also serves private customers so you may want to check them out at http://aeronetpr.com/

They're not the cheapest but quality comes with a price tag. :)