Filipino here in Melbourne

Hi Everyone,

I'm just new here in Expat.com and here in Melbourne. Gusto ko sanang malaman if san ang place na may mga Filipino din. Looking also for a advise and guide.

Thanks,
Jhona

Hi Jhona,

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

Can you please write only in English in this English speaking forum?

What kind of information are you looking for?

Thank you,
Best regards,
Christine

Hello sis try Pinoy in Australia on Facebook we are thousands of member in a group its all over Australia hopes that help you

hi welcome to aus .. ^_^ .. karating ko lang din dito mag 2 months palang . san k sa melbourne?

Hi all. Musta po?

Hello.. kamusta din =)..

http://i1320.photobucket.com/albums/u531/wjwoodward/ENGLISH_zps6781a35b.jpg

This is an Anglophone forum please post in ENGLISH ONLY, out of consideration for all of our members.

Kindly take the time to read the AUSTRALIA FORUM CODE OF CONDUCT. It outlines the rules members are required to follow when posting to our forums.

Regards,
James
Expat-blog Experts Team

Hi guys.

I am also new here in Melbourne Australia arrived last September..

Hope to see kind Filipinos here..

God bless

Hi everyone..

Hi everyone my name is Seyn Cortez I'll be traveling to Melbourne soon and its my first time. I'm hoping to find good friends to somehow help me with my way around and I am planning to work in a restaurant or hotel or even a caregiver.
I'm an expat from Malaysia worked as a chef and a bar manager hoping for a greener grass in Melbourne😄😄😄

Hi Jhona how are u holding on? I'll be arriving by next week hoping to find my way around there see u when I see u hopefully we could become good friends. It's my first time to go Australia😄

Anyone here in Melbourne? Looking for friends. Especially co-pinay:-)

Hi everyone.. Looking for Filipino friends here in Melbourne. :)

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : No advertising on the forum please drop an advert in the following section : Events, Activities, Leisure in Melbourne
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

hey all - I'm a resident of Melbourne. Born & bred. Recently returned from living & working in Asia. I made lots of great & helpful friends in Asia who made me feel very welcome and my time there a real cultural adventure- I made a lot of Filipino friends too. So If I can return the courtesy & help any expats or travellers with advice on things to do or places to go- let me know. Enjoy Melbourne :)

Hi! I'm Arphie from Philippines  :)
I am currently living in Melbourne and wanting to have some Pinay friends..

Moderated by Christine 8 years ago
Reason : plesae post your event in the classifieds section

hi ^_^ kabayan

Hi Jhona! I'm travelling to Melbourne next week. Any nice place to dine?

hi glaglarie2 > why don't you start a new thread on the Melbourne forum with an introduction and ask your question? :)

St. Albans/ Deer Park area has quite a big numbers of Filipinos.
Take care

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please write only in English on the anglophone forum