Theft WARNING

There are many thefts happening at the Nha Trang beach around 12-2pm everyday, especially close to the lotus tower.

Please be cautious and do not leave your bags unattended!

Also be careful in the streets, people on the moterbikes passing you by are riping off your bags or cameras.

Please pass this message to everybody.

Expats or locals visiting crowded places or tourist areas should be more cautious about their belongings. Every location is same for robbers!

Thanks Kamala , but this isent new it's been going on for a few years now and the lack of policing doesn't help. Unfortunatly it's has become worse and the theives are taking advantage of the poorly policed situation. The police are more interested in stoping motorbikes and dishing out fines. I'm not sure how much the goverment are receving, but the police are doing very nicely.  it's another wage or beer money as they like to put it. A lot of the tourists are being robed a s well as the wealthy Vietnamese.  They need as many tourists as they can get to fill all the many new Hotels that have been built over the last few years, so I surgest they step up their game because this is now a very big problem.

kamala1982 wrote:

There are many thefts happening at the Nha Trang beach around 12-2pm everyday, especially close to the lotus tower.

Please be cautious and do not leave your bags unattended!

Also be careful in the streets, people on the moterbikes passing you by are riping off your bags or cameras.

Please pass this message to everybody.

Welcome to Vietnam! Petty theft is a culture here... phones, wallet, watches. So I leave my valuables at the hotel, and walk to the beach in my short only. So far nothing stolen, still have my short. Vietnam is a safe country, I rather have something stolen when vacationing than getting murdered ... like Mexico.