Expat blog HCM October monthly gathering Saturday 17th October 2015

Xin chao friends,  This month gathering  will be held on a Saturday again . We are sorry ,.w
e cannot hold the gathering on Sunday. . Details as follows:

Date: 17/10/2015 SATURDAY
                Venue: Highland Coffee
                            181 Ham Nghi, , District 1   (opposite Ben Thanh market)
                    Time: 4 pm- 6pm

When you reached Ben Thanh Market , the Highland cafe is at the opposite across  the big roundabout.. nearby the petrol station.
Please go upstairs and look for "Expat.com" sign.
Say 'HI' to the big group with your friendly smile
Order your beverage and pay at the counter.

As usual , some of us would proceed to dinner together and  night out^^
Please bring extra helmet if you coming with your bike.
See you all again

Richard

Hi Richard,

It will be great to see you again. I am waiting for looking at chatting to every body. Thanks for your organisation.

Yanzhinguyen wrote:

Hi Richard,

It will be great to see you again. I am waiting for looking at chatting to every body. Thanks for your organisation.

It is always fun and exciting to meet new and familiar friends.  We need to catch up after some time and to discuss our future events.  See you

Thanks very much Richard . C  u soon

Hi Richard,

I'm Hanah. that's sound great! I will join this time. Thank you so much!

VuongHoang wrote:

Thanks very much Richard . C  u soon

Great ..see  you

Hanah_Pham wrote:

Hi Richard,

I'm Hanah. that's sound great! I will join this time. Thank you so much!

Hi Hanah,will be nice to know you. We will have a big group of friends on the day. See you

Very nice to meet all you guys  :) .

Cheryl01 wrote:

Very nice to meet all you guys  :) .

It is always wonderful when familiar friends come and keep on supporting the gathering.  See you again

Hi Richard,
May I join your club? I am new member. How can I recognize your club in High land coffee?

DANG NHAP TIEN wrote:

Hi Richard,
May I join your club? I am new member. How can I recognize your club in High land coffee?

Hi
Just come upstairs. All the Highland staff knows us. Just find the joining longest tables with Expat.com sign . See you

hi everybody...May i join this group?

HungMotMi wrote:

hi everybody...May i join this group?

Sure, do introduce yourself here and see you next werk

My name's Hung...I am 24 years old and I just finished my university.My major is Interior designer...now I am living in Bình Tan district with my family...thanks for invitation and see you soon next weekend... :D

Hi Richard
I am very excited with this gathering, but i will be busy until 6 pm every saturday? how can i join it? :(:(:(

do trang wrote:

Hi Richard
I am very excited with this gathering, but i will be busy until 6 pm every saturday? how can i join it? :(:(:(

Hi.
Maybe you can join us from dinner onwards? We will confirm  the dinner place soon. Or PM me and I will add you to the group chat. See you

Hi Richard,

I am Doan, just moved to HCMC from Ha Noi. My I join the group please.

Thanks,
Doan

Hi everyone,
Nice to meet you guys. I moved to HCM from HN 2 month ago, so I felt alone here. I would like to make friends and Can I join with your club?
xx

Doan Do wrote:

Hi Richard,

I am Doan, just moved to HCMC from Ha Noi. My I join the group please.

Thanks,
Doan

Hi Doan,
Welcome to expats and friends.  Do come yo our gathering and be an active member. We will have so much fun. See you

Trang bread wrote:

Hi everyone,
Nice to meet you guys. I moved to HCM from HN 2 month ago, so I felt alone here. I would like to make friends and Can I join with your club?
xx

Sure. ..everyone is .Welcome.  nobody should be alone. We want to build a network  of positive friends and environment. See you soon

trankimhoang020892 wrote:

Hi Richard ,

My name is Hoang, may i join w ur group on that day ?? i stay in Binh tan district. nice to see all of you

Hi ,
Everyone is welcome . If you are local we hope you can contribute to help in our group with activities and helping some expats . We want to build  positive group and make good friends from all walks of life. Be a friend. See you

Can't wait until next week! Count me in please :)

Hi Richard!  I'm Lusy from Indonesia.  I would like to see you guys next weekend. Glad that I finally found this group. I feel like lost little puppy here doing things alone all the times. 😂😂

linh.pt wrote:

Can't wait until next week! Count me in please :)

One!     :D

Lusy Widarti wrote:

Hi Richard!  I'm Lusy from Indonesia.  I would like to see you guys next weekend. Glad that I finally found this group. I feel like lost little puppy here doing things alone all the times. 😂😂

Selamat datang...welcome to hcm
You better be careful,....little puppy gets eaten here.... :lol:
but you will be happy with all of us. We are a big group of local and expats friends and we helped each other in many ways. We will protect you.....hihi....
See you soon .

I wish i was there so I can join :( Will be in Hanoi on November.

lily_09 wrote:

I wish i was there so I can join :( Will be in Hanoi on November.

Huh? This is October gathering . It will be this sat. Take note .. Hihi

This sounds good. I wish I can join you . I just moved here 3 days ago. Im from Philippines. :)

Hi there,

I would love to come to this gathering. I'm new to the city so this is my first time at the gathering. Is it ok for newbies to join this?

Thanks

Kinwah

Pibita wrote:

This sounds good. I wish I can join you . I just moved here 3 days ago. Im from Philippines. :)

Kumustaka. Definitely  good times. Do come and  join us. See you

Hi, Richard, sorry wish I could make it,but, will not be back in HCM till late Oct. Could you give me an idea when Nov meeting will be?

KinwahLo wrote:

Hi there,

I would love to come to this gathering. I'm new to the city so this is my first time at the gathering. Is it ok for newbies to join this?

Thanks

Kinwah

Hi, ,,we know how you feel.  Need friends and living information here. This is where we get everyone together every month. We get to know good friends from expats and local.  Sometimes just to hang out and learn more of the culture here. Glad you can be with us.

scottyla wrote:

Hi, Richard, sorry wish I could make it,but, will not be back in HCM till late Oct. Could you give me an idea when Nov meeting will be?

Hi  Scotty,
We would not be sure about next month gathering yet. But we are organizing a trip cum bbq to dalat in early November.  If you or anyone wants to join ...do PM me and we put you into our viber /wattsapp group where all events and activities  are announced.  See ya

Thanks will be there  C U Doron

doronsh16012 wrote:

Thanks will be there  C U Doron

Great..see you too

Can you ever do something a little later?  I don't get back from work until 7pm. Or alternatively I am free all Mondays

marialola wrote:

Can you ever do something a little later?  I don't get back from work until 7pm. Or alternatively I am free all Mondays

We will all proceed to dinner and night out. If you want to join us, do pm me to get more info., see you

Hi Richard,

Great to hear that there is a gathering as I'm new in HCMC! Will see you there! Thanks for organizing it!

Welcome to hcm,  this will be another exciting gathering and especially for newbies. Do intro a bit for us to get to know you better.  Are you from Malaysia?  Selamat datang.  See you

Yup, I'm from Malaysia, just arrived here a month ago. I'm a teacher and looking forward to meeting new people to make my stay here more memorable.