Camping out during Eid Holidays

Hello All!

We have a good holiday ahead of us. For those who are not willing to travel and spending Eid holidays in Riyadh; Is anyone interested in camping out somewhere away from the city. Does anyone have information about groups doing such activities

Waiting your replies!

Waleed

Hi willie,Have a look on the topic u might get some help :)https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=50263

Willies Back!

Sparrow wrote:

Willies Back!

But this willie is bigger! ! !

Welcome willie. Sorry, although I would love to, I am working right through.

My first thought was this was lil willie, too.. but it's an older Willie!

But, to willie28, I'm going on holiday YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY (!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) and will be out of the country!!!!!

So can't go :/

jillndave wrote:
Sparrow wrote:

Willies Back!

But this willie is bigger! ! !

isnt that supposed to be beautiful according to the email that keeps pouring into the spam folder every day?

Alliecat wrote:

My first thought was this was lil willie, too.. but it's an older Willie!

But, to willie28, I'm going on holiday YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY (!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) and will be out of the country!!!!!

So can't go :/

HA Ha HA ....like ya would be going if there was no vacation :P

Hey Come on girl....confess this :dumbom:

Hi Willie you can check with Dirab Golf Course as they are offering camping area too. You can contact Mr. Bouchaib 0504436849 his the manager there. Hope this will help.

im in for this!!!:D:D:D

hi every one,

i know my post is a bit late. but for those who are interested im off-road trips and camping activities. i strongly recommend you join "RiyadhRovers" club. im a member there.

they do weekly trips to amazing places around the kingdom, sand dune driving courses, GPS and navigation courses, trips leadership courses.. and lot lots of fun.

they have a website but its exclusive for members only.

however, if any one interested to see what is the club all about and want to become a member, the club gather monthly.and gusts are most welcome.

please feel free to contact me to coordinate. my email: [email protected], mobile: 0569191916, bb pin: 2126BCBD.

and by the way, the annual fees are really reasonable. SR 100 for singles and SR 150 for families. join in