Looking for Conversation meet ups groups in Lecce

Hi EVERYONE,
I had been an expat for many years in different European Countries (U.K., Spain, Ireland and Poland).
Now I am back in Lecce, the city where I come from and I would really like to meet international people who might be also interested to improve their Italian trhough language exchanges English/Italian, French/italian and Spanish/italian.
The main idea is a Conversation meet ups groups in order to share interests with, maybe just a walk and a coffee,
Looking forward to hearing from you.
Cheers,
Massimo

Hello Massimo and welcome back to Lecce :)

I would suggest you to drop an advert in our Language Exchange in Lecce section of the site to better spread the word on this awesome proposal of yours

Regards
Kenjee

Hi
Old independent world traveller staying put in Lecce for a bit. Would enjoy some English conversation or improve my Italian now & then. Am in Porta Rudiae area, no wheels.

Hi, I'm about 900 meters from Porta Rudiae ... busy in the week, but free on evenings and most weekends. If you want to grab a coffee or beer. Let me know.
Kr,

Great. You can text me at ***. Sometimes I'm slow at responding, so pls excuse me in advance!

Moderated by Priscilla 7 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security