Life style at AL jubail

hello folks,

I am offered a job in SABIC IBN al  jubail .Total compensation is 15600 SAR.

1. Howz life at al jubail.Is it possible to settle at Al khobar and do up down to al jubail daily

2.I have total HRA of 32000 SAR per annum. Can I afford a compund life there

3. My wife is a dentist from India. Can she work there

Please reply

Rds,

Mathew

you can about 32000 SR  but your wife difficult

Hello,

1. Howz life at al jubail.Is it possible to settle at Al khobar and do up down to al jubail daily - Jubail is a civilize city, everything you need is available here. Its up to you if want to live in khobar, it will take you 1 hour travel time to reach jubail. Though, khobar is far better than jubail.

2.I have total HRA of 32000 SAR per annum. Can I afford a compund life there - yes, a family flat with 3 bedrooms, 2 bathroom,& kitchen for rent is between 25T - 35T

3. My wife is a dentist from India. Can she work there - yes, there is kims hospital in jubail, and private and gov't hospital she can apply.

Hope this will help.

Thank you friend....

Thanks for the reply...
You are saying that for 32000 SAR/annum -one can stay in a compound in jubail or dammam or alkhubar???

not enough for family i would say.

oh you mean 15 thou salary? that's quiet good

saudi people couldn't have that much of salary easily  here in jubail. i think it is better to stay in jubail. don't waste your money by daily travelling from al khobar.

yeah stay in jubail itsel.. because you will end up travelling upto 3 hours daily..if you are up for that. then go right ahead. but there is a good indian school in jubail, faciliy wise jubail is just as good as khobar.
and you can always come down here on the weekends! :D

Hi...

I and my husband are also planning to relocate in jubail from India...and co-incidently i am also a dentist so i just wanna know that did ur wife get job and how is the job prospective there for ladies....your reply will be highly appreciated...Thanks in advance.