Off-the-books work in Beijing?

I only have a S2 private visa for my stays in Beijing with my wife. She is halfway through the visa process to return to the states, and I dont anticipate us staying longer then the next 6 months, so I dont feel a change to a work visa would make much sense, or if anyone would even take me for such a short time. So I'm actively looking for something off-the-books that I can do to somewhat supplement my lost income.

Problem is, I live out in the Fengtai district, so this is becoming more difficult to accomplish than normal. Any suggestions/advice would be appreciated!

What is your background? What can you do?

How good are you computer / social media skills?

I am desperate for someone but my office is in ShuangQiao (Batong Line) - marketing, graphics, social media skills needed. See www.fcgroup.org

Or consider teaching English privately.

Hey, thanks for the reply! I'd say my social media skills are pretty good. I'm familiar with most sites (Fb, twitter, IG, SC, Youtube, etc.) I had a variety show with my friend back in our youtube college days, and facebook page as well. I took a look at your site, and it seems pretty straight forward :) A little bit of a far commute though.

Right now, I actually am tutoring English privately to one student so far, and we've only had one class so far, but it went very well! He seems to enjoy it, and the pay is pretty good so far. Hopefully I will find more students soon.  Jon

I recommend teaching.